21st December 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How much is the package in Cognited Telecom Company?

package in cognitel telecom company...please telll me the details about he package

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  3. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  4. What are specializations available in M.B.A?
  5. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  6. What's the salary package for a company Secretary post?
  7. Criteria for telecom field? I have completed B.E with EC
  8. List of telecom companies in Pakistan to do summer internship? -- [New]
  9. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  10. How much salary can I expect from reputed firms after choosing MBA(HR) form CBIT, Gandipet, College
  11. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
  12. Salary package of a company secretary?
  13. Salary package of Company Secretary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  15. How much package can I get after passing CS? Does the company status affect the pay package?
  16. What is the salary package of fresher of company secretary?
  17. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  18. How to work in HTC Mobile company? I have 3.5 years experience in telecom sector
1st April 2017, 12:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the package in Cognited Telecom Company?

The package of Cognizant Telecom company last year was 4.5 lacs per annum. For this year it is yet to be released by company. Depending upon location some extra travelling allowance can be added.

You need to check terms when signing offer letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?