21st September 2012, 06:21 PM
Ramesh Upreti

How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector

Sir I am fresh B. Tech CSE Lokking Jobs in IT sector Please let mwe know the details with package

Related Questions:
  1. Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?
  2. What is the scope of M.Tech CSE after doing it from Jayee? Will I get a good package after passing? Can I get admission in Berkley or Stanford for Ph.D programmes after passing from this university?
  3. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  4. What is the average package of M.Tech CSE student in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  6. What is the average salary package for B.Tech CSE?
  7. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  8. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  9. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  10. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  11. How to get into government sector after completing B.Tech degree in CSE with 65%?
  12. Which course is having more scope in engineering?
  13. What kind of branch is offered for ECE, CSE students after 4 years?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  15. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 68% in PCM with 57265 rank in UPTU?
  16. Can a CSE student fill the government job seat?
  17. Do I have any chance to appear in government sector after completing B.E in CSE? -- [New]
  18. What is the allotted package in PSU for computer engineer?
31st October 2012, 11:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector

This may depend on the firm you have joined. In MNC firms fresh candidates can expect salary around Rs. 15,000/- at the entry level itself. This can grow up to Rs, 25,000/- by gaining one year experience. In medium level companies one can have salary about Rs. 8000/- at entry level. With experience you can have better salaries.
1st November 2012, 06:09 PM
sah.alok

Default Re: How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector

well the details is nothing you are an engineer in computer field you will be asked to software job like making software with the help of several programming languages like c,java,my sql,oracle,asp.net.php etc.even if you have noticed that the forum in which you posted your question its ranking page is made up of php language,yes such languages are used to make webpage,so you must know all this programming languages
other than these a good communication skill is always entertained
the package is normally 10,000 starting increases with your experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?