23rd July 2014, 11:58 PM
sangeetha14mohan

Do I have any chance to appear in government sector after completing B.E in CSE?

i have completed B.E(CSE).. Am not interested to work in IT field.. do i have chance to work in govt sector

Related Questions:
  1. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. How to get into government sector after completing B.Tech degree in CSE with 65%?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  4. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  5. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  6. Jobs in Government sector after B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  8. How to get a job in government sector after studying CSE IIIrd year?
  9. Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?
  10. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  11. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  12. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. Any chance to attend the TRB after completing B.E CSE?
  14. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  15. Can a CSE student fill the government job seat?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with 59% of marks?
  18. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
23rd October 2015, 08:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any chance to appear in government sector after completing B.E in CSE?

You do not have to be worried about the options with you having completed Bachelor of engineering course as you have the job options in almost every field and few of the best options available for you are here under :-

--> You have the option in administrative field such as IAS, IPS, IES, etc. , for the same you need to clear Civil Services examination.

--> You have the option of becoming officer in the defense field for which you have to clear Combined Defense Service ( CDS ) examination.

--> You to have the option of becoming bank clerk or probationary officer in nationalized banks of India for which you will need to clear IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination.

--> You have the option of becoming government school teacher for which you have to clear Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ).

--> You have the option of becoming engineer in the Indian Railways for which you will need to clear Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB ) examination.

There are much more options for you such as the option of becoming a lawyer or a lecturer etc. but for these you need to pursue their relevant courses. Also you have the option of setting up your business.

You can go for the option which suits you the best. For information about the eligibility criteria, pattern of examination of different examination you can log on to the official link of different examinations.
23rd October 2015, 08:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any chance to appear in government sector after completing B.E in CSE?

Yes, you are eligibile to get the work/job in the government sector after the B.E. To get the government jobs you have to qualify in the various entrance examination conducted.

Some of the examination after qualifying you are eligible for the government jobs is:-
* Civil Services examination.
* Banking.
* Railway.
* SSC.

These are among the list of best examination for the recruitment in government jobs. You can also appear for the GATE examination for the jobs in the PSU's.
25th October 2015, 05:48 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you have a lot of opportunities in Govt. Sector after completing B.E in computer science.

You can take part in various competitive exam which is conducted by UPSC.

There are some competitive exams are as given below-

SSC
Defense Sectors
Railway Departments
Banking Sector-Clerk,SO (Subordinate Officers)

In above of these competitive exams if you appears only one exam then you can get job in Govt. sector .
26th October 2015, 08:54 PM
H Rimmy

Yes you have a chance to getting job in Govt. sector .You can take part in various competitive exams are as below-

Banking Sector-Clerk,SO
SSC
IAS,IPS
Railways

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Exam Pattern- Written exam & objective type
Final selection on the basis of Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?