29th April 2011, 09:05 PM
YASMEEN KOUSER

How much package will I be offered after completing BSc Biotechology compared to B.Tech Biotechnology?

If i do b.sc biotechnology what salary will i get and if i do b.tech biotechnolog what salary will i get

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  2. Minimum and maximum package offered in BHU in BSc Agriculture?
  3. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  5. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  7. Best course after 12th with Biology between BSc and B.Tech Biotechnology? And between which should I prefer, Industrial Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Technology?
  8. Minimum package for M.Sc(Food Biotechnology) candidate in Abroad?
  9. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  10. What is the future After BSC in biotehnology -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  12. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  13. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers?
  14. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. Which course is better when compared to Biotechnology and Bio-Chemistry? -- [New]
  16. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  18. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
2nd May 2011, 09:36 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much package will I be offered after completing BSc Biotechology compared to B.Tech Biotechnology?

Biotech has such a wide scope as because its application in more or less every sector ranging from Paints manufacturing industry to Pharmaceutical Industry, From Agricultural field to Petroleum etc......

Very wide and endless scope in coming days.

Whereas for comparison between B.sc and B.Tech.
B.Tech will always lead in evry aspect weather job or pay. Just by having B.sc degree you can not expect a better pay, you have to opt for M.sc to level with that of B.Tech

Besides this there would be difference in work also. B.Tech degree holder will find easy way to manufacturing and production side, whereas for B.sc/M.sc degree holders research and project work and Lab assistanship will work better.

A fresh B.Tech graduate can expect anything between 12,000 - 20,000 depending upon recruiter and mode of work.

I had meet a guy he was a B.Tech (Biotech) graduate, working in Orange Life Science Pvt. Ltd. He had started his career with just 8,000 per month, now after having 2 years of experiance 22,000 per month.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
22nd May 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much package will I be offered after completing BSc Biotechology compared to B.Tech Biotechnology?

I hav complet b.sc.biotech freshr.what do u gev me packg
9th June 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

how can i complete biotech
15th June 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How much is the average salary of a B.tech Student of IT in VIT?
1st July 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do Psc after doing bsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?