19th January 2011, 05:19 PM
prasanna raghav

How much is the pay scale and grade pay in SCRA exam? Will SCRA exam be held in 2012?

pay scale and grade pay in SCRA 2010 and will SCRA exam be held in 2012

Please reply

18th March 2011, 01:40 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much is the pay scale and grade pay in SCRA exam? Will SCRA exam be held in 2012?

Special Class Railway Apprentices S.C.R.A Examination

1.This examination is conducted far selection of candidates far appointment as Special Class Apprentices in the Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers.

2. The examination is held once a year, generally in the month .of November-December. All particulars are published in Employment News, generally in the month of June-July. The last date for the submission of applications is usually the last week .of July every year.

3. Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years on 1st August of year in which the examination is held.

In upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories of persons as may from time to time be notified in this behalf by the Government of India to the extent and subject to the conditions notified in respect of each category.

4. Educational Qualifications: A candidate*
(a) must have passed in the first or second division the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects, Physics and Chemistry, as subjects of the examination. Graduates with Mathematics and at least .one of the subjects, Physics and Chemistry, at their degree subjects may also apply, .or

(b) must have passed in the first or second division the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10+2 pattern .of School Education with Mathematics and at least in .one of the subjects, Physics and Chemistry, as subject of the examination, or

(c) must have passed the first-year Examination under the three-year degree course of a University or the first examination of the three-year diploma course in Rural Service of the National Council far Rural Higher Education or the third year Examination far promotion to the 4th year .of the four-year B.A./B.Sc. (Evening College) Course .of the Madras University with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects, Physics and Chemistry, as subjects of the examination provided that before joining the degree/diploma course he passed the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or equivalent examination in the first .or second division.

Candidates who have passed the first/s and year examination under the three *year degree course in the first or second division with Mathematics and either Physics .or Chemistry as subjects of the Examination may also apply; provided the first/second year examination is conducted by a University; or

(d) must have passed in the first or second division the, Pre-Engineering Examination of a University, approved by the Government of India; .or

(e) must have passed in the first or second division the Pre*-Professional/Pre-Technological Examination of any Indian , University or a recognised Board, with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects, Physics and Chemistry, as subjects of the Examination conducted one year after the Higher Secondary or Pre-University stage; or

(f) must have passed the first-year examination under the five-year Engineering Degree Course of a University. Provided that before Joining the Degree Course, he passed the Higher Secondary Examination or Pre-University .or equivalent examination in the first or second division. Candidates who have passed the first-year Examination of the five-year Engineering Degree Course in the first or second division may also apply provided the first year Examination is conducted by a University; or

(g) must have passed in the first or second division the Pre*-Degree Examination of the Universities at Kerala and Calicut with Mathematics, and at least one of the subjects, Physics and Chemistry, as subjects of the examination.

Initial Pay: About Rs. 10,000 in the scale of Rs. 8000-275*13500.

Plan of the Examination: The examination comprises:
(i) Written Examination carrying a maximum .of 600 marks in the subjects as set out in para 6; and
(ii) Personality Test comprising interview carrying a maximum .of 200 marks in respect of only these candidates who are declared qualified an the results of written examination.
14th April 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the pay scale and grade pay in SCRA exam? Will SCRA exam be held in 2012?

how to fill online form of scra and how to pay for this form and how much?
25th April 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

how can we pay fee?
8th May 2011, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the gross salary after completing training by scra???
13th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

IS SCRA HELD EVERY YEAR???
28th May 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Will SCRA exam be held in 2012?If yes,then tell me ples from which month the forms will be available?
12th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

PAY SCALE AFTER PASSING SCRA EXAM
3rd August 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

will scra exam be held in2012?if,yes then in which month will it be held?
7th August 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a upper limit aged person fill up scrap form
14th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

will SCRA be held in 2012 also \?
18th August 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

wil scra held in 2012 ,
23rd September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Cn E & T.C. Engineer give d exam?
17th October 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply now i.e on 15oct 2011 for Scra exam ??
21st October 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Will SCRA be held in 2012 also? If yes thm inform me please...
23rd October 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can i apply 4 scra 2011. i hav done intermedite with PCM and now complete B.tech(cs).
suggest me and send me answer my
email ID [email protected]
31st October 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of form scra.if i am obc condidate.send on my id [email protected]
5th November 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what is salary student who pass scra training
9th November 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm doing my engineering final year in information technology branch so can i have chance to write exam
10th November 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the pay scale of scra ?
17th November 2011, 12:46 AM
heyymayur

what is salary student who pass scra training

And also do mail it to [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of scra passed students
6th January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am in job so am i able to be a proffesor after taking degree from correspondance course like ignou?
28th February 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 27-05-1991 .can i able to give exam of scra 2012
6th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT AMOUNT OF MONEY WE GET WHILE TRAINING OF SCRA ?
8th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of scra after trainig.
14th October 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir this yr i m cmpliting my diploma in mech eng n i want to give the exam of scra bt lack of preparation i can'T .bt nxt yr i surely qualify this exam
n i hv another option is b.tech
so pls tell me what should i do??????????
25th October 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th board with 79.54 and now i am in btech 3rd year am i elegible for this exam????
1st December 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please advice me the best jobs just after class 12,except engeering section.I am a student of science(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics).
7th October 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am confused regarding the age limits. mine DOB is 5/10/1991.. am i eligible to apply??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?