12th September 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I should score go in Indian Air force?

how many % should i sore to go in indian air force

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  3. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  5. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com in correspondence from Bangalore? What is the minimum percentage?
  7. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  8. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  9. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  10. Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?
  11. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th standard
  14. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  15. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  16. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
  17. Pilot in Indian Air Force after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
13th September 2013, 07:39 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage I should score go in Indian Air force?

Hi Friend..................

There is no percentage required for this

If you want to Join in Indian Air Force

then, first you can crack for NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission

For this NDA examination some eligibility criteria are there, if you satisfy these eligibility criteria successfully then you are eligible for Indian Air Force

More Information about NDA Examination

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate should:

>> Have a XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities. Those appearing for the exam can also apply provided they furnish the proof of passing the Class XII exam at a later date as specified by the UPSC.

>> Have Physics & Maths in 10+2 if he has applied for Navy & Air Force.

>> Be an unmarried male.

>> Be between 16 1/2 to 19 years of age.

>> Be physically fit.

Exam Pattern

The written test has 2 papers both of which will last for 150 minutes each:

Mathematics: Topics to be covered include Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics

General Ability: This paper includes English & GK. Questions from Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History & Freedom Movement, Geography and Current affairs will be asked in the GK section.Important Dates

Physical Standard for NDA Examination

13th September 2013, 01:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
There is no percentage requirement to join Indian air force.

To join Indian Air Force through NDA you should have completed 12th from Science stream and there is no percentage of marks criteria required to apply for NDA.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate wishing to join Indian Air Force of NDA, must be an Indian National having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.............
13th September 2013, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend

No,There is no specific percentage required to join in Indian Air force.

To be eligible to apply for the NDA exam,you must have to complete the 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.The NDA exam will be conducted twice in every year as NDA-I and NDA-II by the UPSC every year.

**Eligibility Criteria :-

-->You must have a citizenship of India.

-->You must have to complete your 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

-->You must have above 16.5 and below 19 years of age.

-->Only male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA exam.

-->You must be an unmarried male candidate.

->You must be Physically and mentally fit to be eligible to appear for the NDA exam.

If you can fulfill the above mentionedeligibility criteria,then you can apply for the NDA entrance exam.

**Selection Process :-
-->Preliminary Exam
-->Mains Exam
-->Personal Interview

Thank You
14th September 2013, 12:44 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend............

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

NDA-I

NDA-II

NDA has three wings:

Indian Air force

Indian Navy

Indian Army

Indian Air force details:

Nationality:

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Education qualification:

Candidate should complete Secondary Education (12th standard) from any recognized state board of India.

PCM subjects compulsory for the Air force.

Age limit:

candidate age limit is Minimum 16.5 years

Candidate age limit is Maximum 19 years.

There is no upper age relaxation.

***Only Unmarried Male Candidates are eligible to apply this exam.

Selection Process:

1.Written exam
2.Medical Test
3.Interview.

All the best.............
14th September 2013, 09:28 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much percentage I should score go in Indian Air force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many % should i sore to go in indian air force
Hi

Indian Air Force is one of the defense wings of India and it is indeed a matter of reputation to be a part of the same. Now Indian Air Force offers majorly two entries namely through NDA and AFCAT. Both these entrance examinations are conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year. Although their timings are different during the year.

Now if you are a class 12th pass out student, then NDA is the examination for you and otherwise if you are looking to enter through a graduate level entry, then AFCAT has to be the option.

If we talk in terms of NDA, it stands for National Defense Academy. The basic Eligibility Criteria's for attempting this examination is:

1. A candidate should be unmarried and male only. Females i.e. girls cannot apply for this examination.

2. The age should be well within 16.5 years to 19 years.

3. The Applicant should be a minimum class 12th pass from a recognized college or university. A result awaited student may also apply, but not a 10th or 11th class student.

4. Science stream students may take up any of the three wings of Army, Navy or Air Force, but the Commerce and Arts people may only opt for the Army.

5. Lastly the physical and mental fitness is something that is not excused by NDA. So it should be taken care of for the test.

Now this NDA Exam is conducted twice a year in the months of April and AUGUST. To know more about this examination, Click Here.

Talking of the AFCAT, it stands for the Air Force Common Admission Test for the graduates who are in technical studies. This is a university entry scheme. The age limit for this exam is 21-24 years only and only graduates can apply for this one. To know more about this examination, Click Here.

There is a minimum percentage requirement of 60% in AFCAT, but NDA only requires you to pass the class 12th examination without any backlogs.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
Ranjeet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?