1st March 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?

How much minimum. Marks is required in maths in 12th(state board),for addmission in engg. Collg. (s.c category) and how much minimum percentage is required in 12th(state board)

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th to get admission in engineering through Maharashtra CET?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th standard in Maths for engineering?
  3. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  4. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th class to get admission in REC college for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  7. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 43% in Gujarat? I have scored 53% in 12th Gujarat board
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  10. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?
  11. Is it necessary to score good marks in 12th Maths to study Medical? Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th to study Medical?
  12. B.Sc maths (hons) admission in Government college or DAV college, Chandigarh with 82% marks in 10+2
  13. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college? -- [New]
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  16. How can I apply for DCE? Where to get the forms
  17. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
31st July 2012, 09:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?

The minimum mark required in mathematics subject so as to apply for engineering course is 50%. On the other hand, SC category candidates will get a relaxation in this. If you belong to SC category, you need to score only 45% marks. Selection for this course will depend on the candidate’s performance in the common entrance test. You need to attain a good score so as to get admission for engineering courses.
26th April 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?

sir/ma'am,if i am scoring 60%in class12(pcm with computer science) then i am eligible for iit jee..plz reply soon...
26th April 2013, 09:36 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much minimum. Marks is required in maths in 12th(state board),for addmission in engg. Collg. (s.c category) and how much minimum percentage is required in 12th(state board)

HI!
For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Foe engineering course you have to score minim 50% marks aggregate in 12th class.

ELIGIBILITY FOR ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and Maths with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.

ALL THE BEST!
25th May 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum percentage in 12th board exam to be eligible for jee-mains ?
7th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in engineering if my 12th class percentage is 46.66 by maharastra board
11th June 2013, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

sir,my 12th rbse % 68%(2013) and 49 number in maths . what i take 2014 jee exam and take addmisson .
12th June 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have score 48.8% in class 12th in 2010. can I eligible to get admission in engg. college?
5th July 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what's the minimum marks require in each subject in class 12 for eligible in jee main and advance
19th December 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

do i get addimision in engineering if have scored 50% in class 12th from assam board?
2nd June 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I have in hsc marks phy 39 maths 45 bio 50 chem 47 pcm 131 . iam obc can get admission in engg
2nd March 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 65 percent in class 12 but my english is not so good i got 40 in english can i take admission in eng. For B.Tech. sir please reply to me
16th November 2016, 01:37 PM
Shilpi Mishr

Dear Applicant, For applying in any engineering college ,you need to just have passing marks (33/100) and the rest admission in any college depends on counselling .You have to posses overall 60% marks in all.
Best of luck
9th October 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I recently competed 12 class with 60% marks and 43,53,67 in math,chemistry and physics should i apply
11th June 2018, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I recently passed 12th with an percentage of 63 but I get least marks in maths is 35 so can I eligible for mechanical engineering
9th July 2021, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks to creck 12 th exam math stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?