15th November 2011, 10:05 AM
akanksha kant

Am I eligible for Indian Army having secured 54.6% in 12th class with 36 marks in Maths?

sir i got 36 marks in 12th maths exam,n my percentage was 54.6% so am i eligible for the indian army ...being a girl

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for upcoming AIEEE Exam having secured 58% in 12th but only 39 marks in Maths?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Army as I did not pass in maths in class 12th?
  3. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?
  5. Can i sit for iGATE placement with 65% marks in BE?
  6. Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 55.6% in science stream
  7. Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Army if pursuing 12th Commerce with Maths?
  9. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  11. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  12. Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for Engineering and Medical if studying 12th CBSE in Delhi having completed 10th in Pune and 12th in Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 73% in 10th having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 16 years old candidate?
  15. How to join Indian Army being a candidate having scored 58% in 12th class and pursuing BE in Information Science?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  17. What do I have to do to join Indian Army after 12th with maths?
  18. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
15th November 2011, 01:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Army having secured 54.6% in 12th class with 36 marks in Maths?

dear friend,
No my friend you can not apply for Indian Army through NDA exam, as you have already secured less than 60% marks in 12th..

To apply for NDA exam one must have 60% aggregate...

So , sorry to say you that you are not eligible..

All the best.
15th November 2011, 03:50 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Army having secured 54.6% in 12th class with 36 marks in Maths?

Hello,
Its appreciable that you want to serve the nation in indian military.
You can join indian army by appearing in CDS (Combined Defence Services), conducted by UPSC twice in a year i.e. February & Mid September.the minimum qualification to appear in CDS-
*Graduation with any steam or equivalent, from affiliated institute.
*Age limit-19-24yr. As on 1st July of exam year.
So, first you should complete graduation. You can't apply for NDA because according to NDA exam norms only unmarried make candidates can appear in the exam.
Just qualify the recruitment exam,but you should have qualifying in the previous year exams i.e. High school and graduation. No matter what were the percentage.
For more information on CDS, you can visit the official site UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
Ok,best of luck.
15th November 2011, 04:08 PM
srinivas azad

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Indian Army having secured 54.6% in 12th class with 36 marks in Maths?

hey, yes, you can join indian army on the basis of your qualification provided.You can look up open raily in your area divsional office.You must visit there office and read newspaper daily.Your are not eligible for exam conducted by commission.
15th November 2011, 07:02 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your 12th then you eligible for apply Indian Army.
but you do not worry about your mark this is too bad mark but this is enough for army

Criteria:-

*Candidate pass 12th in any stream
*Must be an Indian
Age- 17 to 25 years

This is a great opportunity for all candidate those have to join
Indian army.
15th November 2011, 09:38 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by akanksha kant View Post
sir i got 36 marks in 12th maths exam,n my percentage was 54.6% so am i eligible for the indian army ...being a girl
HI,
For girl, joining army is not through N.D.A so you can apply for C.D.S exam conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
for this you have to pass graduation after that you can apply in this

Age between
19 and 25 yrs as on 01 Jan of the yr in which course is due to commence for Apr course and 01 Jul of the yr in which course is due to commence for Oct course

Qualification
Graduation / Post Graduation from Recognized University.

Marital Status
Un Married

Application to be Received by
applications to be forwarded to UPSC as per notification published in Apr/ Sep every year

Likely SSB Date
May/Jun and Nov/Dec

ALL THE BEST!
15th November 2011, 11:56 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Being a girl there is no job for you in Indian Army as per your qualification.

As you are a science student, you must be thinking about qualifying NDA exam so that
you can become an officer.
But, female candidates are not allowed to apply for NDA examination.

If you have so so much interest in defence jobs then I would suggest you to
go for B.Tech. and then join Indian Army through University Entry Scheme.

You can also join Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Service
examination which is conducted by UPSC.

Visit: http://indianarmy.nic.in/
www.upsc.gov.in
16th November 2011, 12:00 AM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

Yes you are eligible.
Those who ever scores 50% in their academics can apply.But you need to pass physical fitness test also.

Good Luck
16th November 2011, 05:13 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Indian Army having secured 54.6% in 12th class with 36 marks in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akanksha kant View Post

Eligibility For NDA

Your percentage is not a matter of concern as according to the UPSC guidelines,you just need to be a 12th pass out without any constraint of percentage..

But,i am really sorry to inform you that only unmarried male candidates are eligible for appearing in the NDA exam..

Girls are not eligible for appearing for the NDA exam..

If you are genuinely interested in joining the Indian Army then you need to complete your graduation in any stream and after that you shall be eligible for appearing in the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exams which are held twice every year in the months of February and August..

In order to join the Indian Military Academy..you need to complete your graduation from a recognized University and you should also be in the age limit of 19-24 years..

The written exam will test you on the basis of your knowledge in the following three subjects :-
General Knowledge
English
Maths

It will be a 300 marks objective paper in which all the three sections will crry equal marks..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
16th November 2011, 01:28 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

To apply for NDA exam one must have 60% aggregate.

So , you are not eligible.
12th February 2012, 02:24 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can join indian army by appearing in CDS (Combined Defence Services), conducted by UPSC twice in a year i.e. February & Mid September.the minimum qualification to appear in CDS-Graduation with any steam or equivalent, from affiliated institute.Age limit-19-24yr. As on 1st July of exam year. first you should complete graduation. You can't apply for NDA because according to NDA exam norms only unmarried make candidates can appear in the exam.
26th April 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

can i join army with 555 marks in graduation
1st August 2012, 12:40 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend, as per instructions and eligibility criteria, a person who have got minimum 60% marks in 10+2 can apply for NDA exam. You've attained very less. But don't get upset. You can get better opportunities after graduation. Now, you should go for graduation and after graduation apply for Indian Army. If you toil a lot, you'll definitely get good marks and will make yourself eligible for the exam conducted by CDS(Combined Defence Services).

Wish you all the very best.
1st August 2012, 12:41 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend, as per instructions and eligibility criteria, a person who have got minimum 60% marks in 10+2 can apply for NDA exam. You've attained very less. But don't get upset. You can get better opportunities after graduation. Now, you should go for graduation and after graduation apply for Indian Army. If you toil a lot, you'll definitely get good marks and will make yourself eligible for the exam conducted by CDS(Combined Defence Services).

Wish you all the very best.
21st July 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

My puc marks in maths is 36 can I apply for soldier technical or nursing in army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?