25th August 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed to get proper education in marine engineering? Where are the colleges for marine engineering?

how much percent we want to get proper education in marine engg?

where are the collages for marine engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  3. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  6. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  7. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  8. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  9. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  10. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  11. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  12. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  13. Is it possible to become an IAS or IPS officer through Marine Engineering?
  14. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  15. What are the points required to do marine engineering? How much qualification is needed to do marine engineering?
  16. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?
  18. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
6th July 2016, 03:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get proper education in marine engineering? Where are the colleges for marine engineering?

MARINE ENGINEERING

** For marine engineering course you must have 12th pass form a recognized board with a minimum of 60% for general category and 55% for reserved category.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Biju Patnaik University of Technology

** Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)

** Coimbatore Marine College

** West Bengal University of Technology

** International Maritime Institute

** C.V. Raman College of Engineering

** International Maritime Academy, Chennai (IMA)

** Seacom Engineering College

** Shantilal Shah Engineering College

** Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?