1st August 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the points required to do marine engineering? How much qualification is needed to do marine engineering?

what are the points required to do marine engineering and the qualifications needed/requested to do marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  7. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  8. How to join marine engineering? What is the qualification?
  9. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  10. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th Class with 66% of marks?
  14. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  15. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  16. Qualification required for Marine Engineering?
  17. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  18. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
23rd March 2015, 09:44 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the points required to do marine engineering? How much qualification is needed to do marine engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the points required to do marine engineering and the qualifications needed/requested to do marine engineering

Qualifications needed/requested to do marine engineering are as follows:-

You should have passed 12th class with atleast 50% from recognized institution.

You should have maths as one of the compulsory subjects.

List of Top 10 Marine Engineering Colleges in India:

Indian Maritime University (IMU) Chennai
Vels Academy of Maritime Studies Chennai
Tolani Maritime Institute(TMI) Mumbai
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training (MANET) Pune
International Maritime Institute (IMI) Noida
International Maritime Academy (IMA) Chennai
Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME) Kolkata
Coimbatore Marine College (CMC)
Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University)
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?