2nd November 2010, 05:29 PM
nibujhn

Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?

now i am doing B.E Mechanical engineering(vii semester).and after completing my B.E, like to do marine engg. what are the possible marine engg. courses which i can do..,which colleges..,eligibility needed..any part time course available or not???
pls helpme!!!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  2. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india?
  3. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  4. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  5. What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany?
  6. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  9. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
  10. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
  11. Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME?
  12. Detailed information about Marine Engineering course after 10th boards? Percentage of female candidates in marine engineering?
  13. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  14. Qualification required to join Merchant navy after passing 12th and Mechanical Fitter?
  15. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  16. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  17. Details about 3 years diploma in Marine Engineering for 12th with 60% passed candidate? Courses in Marine field adequate for my marks?
  18. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
3rd November 2010, 02:07 PM
rajrajesh44

Default Re: Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?

Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering

Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering (Formerly known as GME), I year course is offered in the following institutes in affiliation with Indian Maritime University

IMU Mumbai MERI Mumbai
International Maritime Institute Greater Noida
Anglo Eastern , Mumbai
Maritime Foundation Chennai
Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu
CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar Orissa
The eligibility for the course is Graduate in B.E Mechanical engineering with an aggregate of 60% (SC/ST-55%).
FOR MORE DETAILS:http://www.imu.tn.nic.in
4th November 2010, 05:32 PM
arun kumar jain

Default Re: Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?

Here i attach the list of various Marine Engineering Colleges of INDIA, please referring this list:
Attached Files
File Type: docx Marine Engineering Colleges in India.docx(15.2 KB, 178 views)
11th February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed b.tech in electronics and instrumentation.
i like to join in marine field.
can i do GME course?
6th March 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have done BE in electronics and communication, will i have eligibility to step in marine engineering for 1 year, kindly let me know the status if any courses offered.
19th March 2011, 07:02 AM
Taurus007

hii

Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details
Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering
Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering (Formerly known as GME), I year course is offered in the following institutes in affiliation with Indian Maritime University
IMU Mumbai MERI Mumbai
International Maritime Institute Greater Noida
Anglo Eastern , Mumbai
Maritime Foundation Chennai
Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu
CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar Orissa
The eligibility for the course is Graduate in B.E Mechanical engineering with an aggregate of 60% (SC/ST-55%).
FOR MORE DETAILS:http://www.imu.tn.nic.in

good luck
25th March 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is one year marine course after completing mechanical is equivalent to btech in marine????
27th March 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I complete diploma in electronic. I like to join this course, please send eligibility of this course
10th April 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how to establish new marine engineering and nautical engineering college.
Could u please provide the prerequisites for that..

Thanks in advance
10th May 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

is it safe for the girls to do B.E marine engineering? what about their career?
16th May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

how to take up marine engineering after 2nd puc plzzzzzzzzzz im very much worried about that plzzzzz send me the eligibility an steps to take up marine engineering
15th June 2011, 08:44 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibujhn View Post
now i am doing B.E Mechanical engineering(vii semester).and after completing my B.E, like to do marine engg. what are the possible marine engg. courses which i can do..,which colleges..,eligibility needed..any part time course available or not???
pls helpme!!!
Various marine Engineering Colleges are

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur
Berhampur University
Goa University
Utkal University
University of Madras
Mangalore University
Cochin University
Annamalai University
Chennai School of Ship Management
Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri
Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies

All The Best
22nd June 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm a 12th pass girl and wish to join any courses in marine field....but i don't have any knowledge about the courses offered by this field for girls.Sir it would be very helpful for me if you please tell about the courses offered for girls so that i could choose a right career......sir please do accept my humble request....
28th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 2 science with 55%. I WANT TO DO MARINE ENGENEERING IN ORISSA. PLS. INFORM ME WHAT R THE SELECTION PROCEDURE TO GET ADMIT.
30th June 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm doing b.e(aeronautical engineering) 5th semester and i want to join in this marine field is there is any possibility.if there us any possibility whats the right course to choose
1st July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the postgraduation courses after B.E.marine engneering?
3rd July 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what's the cut off to join marine engineering
12th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a electrical enginnering graduate . i want to know whether i am eligble for one year marine course?
21st August 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir iam a mechanical engineering graduate with 75% i want to know that whether i am eligibity to join marine enginner depart.
23rd September 2011, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

i have done btech in electronics and communication now i like to join merchant navy kindly suggest me the couse for entering into merchant navy.

my email id is - [email protected]
2nd May 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.e in electronics and communication now i like to join marine engg suggest me the course for entering into it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?