25th April 2011, 08:06 AM
kushal saikia

Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?

now i have finished my class 10th board exam,now i am planning to go for science,so, which are the subjects important for me to go for science.and i am also interested in going for iit but m poor in chemistry.
what percentage is required after 12th to get seat there,will i get seat if i score 70%?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get M.Tech seat in IITs with a percentage of 58 in B.E.?
  2. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get medical seat in 12th boards?
  4. can I get a seat a seat in BITSAT after scoring 83% in 12th and 58% in Physics?
  5. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  6. Minimum percentage required in UG to study M.Tech in IIT? -- [New]
  7. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  8. What is the percentage required for MBBS seat? My initial percentage of 10th and 12th is 45.7 out of 50%
  9. how many seat are there in the IITs for the M.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  11. Admission in MBBS or Dental course after scoring 62% in 12th science? How much does the government seat or self finance seat cost?
  12. How much percentage is required to get a seat in best engineering college? I am studying 12th CBSE
  13. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  14. Will I get a seat with 33 marks in IIT JEE under OC category?
  15. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  16. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  17. Can I get a seat in petroleum engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th
  18. Rank required in JNU entrance exam to get a seat in Computer Science?
16th August 2011, 05:52 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?

See to appear for iit eligibility criteria is 60%...and after that you have to appear for JEE exam and there your performance matters no matter how much you get in boards.....subjects are P.C.M....
regards,
sharad
16th August 2011, 05:57 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?

See to appear for iit eligibility criteria is 60%...and after that you have to appear for JEE exam and there your performance matters no matter how much you get in boards.....subjects are P.C.M....
regards,
sharad
19th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage required in 12th science to get seat in B.Sc. in india?
25th September 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i don't have much time to score good marks in 12th science so please say me some important concept which help me to score good percent? Please,please.
1st February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

new criteria of importance of 12 in iit
20th February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

percentage required for 12th science students to get admission in regular college in delhi?
6th June 2012, 09:39 AM
cycler

The important subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

The percentage you get in your 12th does not decide whether you get a seat in IITs or not.Although there is a minimum required percentage of 60% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Exam(12th board exam) for general and OBC and at least 55% marks in aggregate in Qualifying Exam for SC, ST and PD students, this is only for eligibility into the IITs.

After you get the required minimum percentage, you have to write an entrance exam called IIT-JEE for your admissions to the IITs and whether you get a seat in IITs or not depends solely on your marks and rank in this exam.

Hope this answer has been of help to you.
All the best.
24th February 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should we get in IIT-JEE for admission in the college? :-)
6th April 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

With which percentage is higher chances of being selected in electronics IIT ?
21st June 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i have done 12th from b group and i want to take admission in bca is maths is important to take admission in bca
21st June 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i have done 12th from b group and i want to take admission in bca is maths is important to take admission in bca
26th March 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

If I get 68% in boards, and pcm percentage is 49%, and I am a bifocal student in electronics...will my electronics marks be taken into consideration for engineering admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?