9th April 2011, 07:05 PM
santosh2912

How much percentage required in B.Tech to be eligible for ISRO exam?

hi,
i am santosh. i have completed my btech in 2009. .i am having 70 above in all semesters.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for DRDO, ISRO or NTPC exams with less than 60% in B.Tech?
  2. Possibilities of enter into ISRO during and after B.Sc? Percentage required and selection is based upon?
  3. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  4. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. Can I appear in ISRO entrance exam after 12th? Minimum percentage required and eligibility?
  7. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech?
  8. Will I be eligible for ISRO Exam pursuing my 5th semester of B.Tech?
  9. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [New]
  10. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO?
  11. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?
  12. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  13. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  14. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum percentage required by an OC student to clear ISRO entrance test?
  16. Am i eligible to write ISRO exam? I have scored 55% in 12th
  17. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  18. Percentage required in 10th to join ISRO to become NASA astronaut?
30th April 2011, 09:58 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage required in B.Tech to be eligible for ISRO exam?

hii, you need to hace a percentage of 65%, to write ISRO.

Selection Process:
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test. The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 17th April 2010, Saturday at thirteen venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow and Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates short-listed based on the performance in the written test will be called for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be intimated. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the address given in the application to the place of interview
7th May 2011, 07:47 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much percentage required in B.Tech to be eligible for ISRO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh2912 View Post
hi,
i am santosh. i have completed my btech in 2009. .i am having 70 above in all semesters.

As per your details you are eligible for the ISRO entrance exam

all the details regarding the examination are

ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation

ISRO has Annual Intake of Engineers and Scientist

even though there is specific exam for the intake for the same

they highly depend on the merit of the student than the degrees completed by the candidate

so you should understand one thing clearly that you have to be a good knowledgable person in your subject regard

And the general steps you have to remember to reach your desired goal is ..

->you have to complete your b.tech with good percentage i.e., 65% atleast (preferably 75-80%)

->Go for Coaching if you're financial position is strong(Not Cumpulsary) so that not only you get coaching you can be exposed to many factors like difficulty level of question,national wide competition for the same exam..and so on it will be good if you do so..

->As usual after getting well groomed with the coaching you can confidently attempt the exam..

->Then after that you have to give good performance in the interview too.

By these simple steps you can make into your dream..

best wishes

Regards

~AdityA~
7th May 2011, 07:53 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Red face Re: How much percentage required in B.Tech to be eligible for ISRO exam?

candidates having 65% can give ISRO EXAMS....

u have to prepare well to give ISRO EXAMS...

because it is the toughest exam in india...

at first,u have to know very well about syllabus...

i will clearly refer about this exam,and post more useful message...

all the best

regards
<yogi>
23rd July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage required in B.Tech to be eligible for ISRO exam?

I am first year student of B.Tech I.T Can I write ISRO exam after completion of degree?
26th July 2011, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh2912 View Post
hi,

dear friend,

ISRO is the top most research center in india. B-TECH persons are eligible for ISRO but you have to score atleast 60 % in B-TECH.

Every year ISRO select the candidate in process one process is those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview.

And 2 nd option is first you have to cleared written exam then you will faces for interview.

final year student are also eligible for ISRO exam.

All the best.
27th July 2011, 01:30 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
you are eligible as the requirement
BE,or BTech with 65%
so you can apply for the exam to get into ISRO
6th August 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

does 12th class percentage matters?
6th August 2011, 03:57 AM
samir14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does 12th class percentage matters?
Dear Friend,

Even though 12 percentage does not matter in the eligibility but if there is a selection dilemma over two candidates and it happens that both have got around about the same marks in graduation then the class 12 marks can come into play.
29th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i am riyas doing final year, B.E(eee), would i eligibility for ISRO Exam. when did the exam starts. plz send mail it to my mail [email protected].
3rd September 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what type of writtern test will b conducted to join in isro?
10th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i am B.TECH 3rd year student
does 12th percentage matters or not please tell
because my 12th percentage is very less
11th November 2011, 12:07 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
candidates having 65% can give ISRO EXAMS so you are surely eligible for appearing ISRO

at first,u have to know very well about syllabus and the minimum detail..they mostly search for talent then marks..so how much talented you are matters the most
all the best
11th November 2011, 12:14 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
candidates having 65% can give ISRO EXAMS so you are surely eligible for appearing ISRO

at first,u have to know very well about syllabus and the minimum detail..they mostly search for talent then marks..so how much talented you are matters the most
all the best
8th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got 75% marks in 12th cbse board 2011.can i appear in isro be exam 2012
8th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

does 12th class percentage is matter for isro becz my 12th cls percentage is very very less plz tell us [email protected] it's my email...plz inform me sir as early as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?