11th November 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get a seat in topmost universities? I am studying BSc in Autonomous college

how much percentage is required for get a seat in topmost universites ? & i am studying b.sc in an autonomous college. what should i read for enterance of that colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  2. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  3. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  4. Universities which are closest to the city of Calgary? Which are the topmost universities according to the rankings and courses offering in B.Tech?
  5. How to change the college to autonomous college? I am studying in AMVITM engineering college
  6. What is the passing marks required in AIEEE for OBC category students to get a seat in topmost college?
  7. Which government college is the best in Karnataka? How much percentage is required?
  8. How much percentage is required to get a seat in best engineering college? I am studying 12th CBSE
  9. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai? -- [New]
  10. What is the rank required to get Ag BSc seat in government college?
  11. What is the rank required to get Ag BSc seat in government college
  12. Best higher studies after completion of BBM course? Required percentage in BBM to join Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the career options available for me after graduation in BSc Physics from Autonomous college?
  14. What is the required percentage of marks to get a seat in Loyola college of commerce, Chennai
  15. How to change dental college to do internships?
  16. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  17. How much rank should I get for a seat in AG BSc? Is board percentage required or not?
  18. How to get a seat in good universities after studying B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
7th June 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get a seat in topmost universities? I am studying BSc in Autonomous college

how many percentage in last year of B.sc admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?