18th January 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?

hello
i am now studying 12th........
i like to join in chennai autonomous college.
how much mark i want to score in 12th board exam.
i like to study b.a english literature in chennai.
so please answer my question.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  2. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  3. Names and addresses of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  5. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa?
  7. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  8. Am I eligible to study in Law(BL) college after scoring 45% marks? Minimum percentage required in 12th and graduation degree?
  9. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  10. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  11. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required for animation college in 12th board exam?
  13. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  14. List of top colleges for C.A course in Chennai? I've completed 12th std
  15. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  16. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  17. How much marks should I score in CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPEC, KJ Soumya?
  18. How much percentage is required to get a seat in topmost universities? I am studying BSc in Autonomous college
30th January 2015, 09:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am now studying 12th........
i like to join in chennai autonomous college.
how much mark i want to score in 12th board exam.
i like to study b.a english literature in chennai.
so please answer my question.
Minimum 50% of marks required to apply for B.A in English Literature. However, it is differs from college to college.

Eligibility Criteria required for B,A English Literature:

-Applicants who have completed their Intermediate course with English as a main subject are eligible to apply for B.A English Literature course.
-Applicants should possess minimum 45 % marks in the 12th board exam to seek admission to the same.
-The admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks of the qualifying exam.
16th March 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?

iam finished 12th in last year.
i want to join BA english..
how many mark i have to join ba english.
12th May 2015, 05:30 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the eligibility criteria for a candidate seeking admission in BA :

* The candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized board.

* the candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

There is no specific subject mentioned at the time of 12th.
12th May 2015, 05:38 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the eligibility criteria for a candidate seeking admission in BA :

* The candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized board.

* the candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

There is no specific subject mentioned at the time of 12th.
30th May 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10.i would like to take english after my 12 .so sir what r the job oppurtunities of studying english
24th July 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How many marks needed to get seat in collegelike wcc, etiraj,siet, Stella Maris for BA English literature in 2020
Pls kindly someone reply
21st June 2022, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

For ba English how much mark I want to aim in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?