11th December 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB with just 43% in B.Com?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Com this year but I have got 43%. I want to do LLB. Can I do LLB in such percentage? Its my wish to do LLB & make my career in it.

14th December 2015, 08:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLB with just 43% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Com this year but I have got 43%. I want to do LLB. Can I do LLB in such percentage? Its my wish to do LLB & make my career in it.
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for LLB course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks then you are eligible to attend in LLB exam for admission in Under graduate course.

LLB exam is not depends on graduation degree marks.
15th December 2015, 11:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One can get admission to five year’s integrated LLB course after clearing CLAT.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test . It is a national level entrance test for the admission to UG, PG and Integrated law courses.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50%(45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

Admission to three years LLB degree course is done on the basis of separate entrance exams conducted by the concerned university or on the basis of merit only.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age-limit for admission.
15th December 2015, 11:24 PM
rituja mukherjee

Yes you definitely can study LLB, but that won't be possible from National law universities, as the minimum marks percentage required for appearing in CLAT exam is 50% for general candidates, and 45% for Sc/ST /OBC category. You will be eligible to pursue LLB for 3 years from any university offering the course in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?