28th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should a person get in 10th and inter exam?

how much percentage should a person get in tenth and inter examinations

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after my inter to get salary more than 1 Lakh?
  2. Eligibility criteria to write Syntel exam? Is it necessary that the percentage is 10th inter should be 60%?
  3. Will low percentage in 10th hinder Campus Recruitment chances? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  5. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment? -- [New]
  6. Is ICWA inter beneficial like CA Inter? Can a corporate demand for ICWA Inter or a person apply for government jobs
  7. Minimum percentage for inter in CS? I am doing to complete B.Com April
  8. Am I eligible for MNC company?List of jobs I can apply for with an aggregate of 59.5% marks in B.Tech? I've secured 76.5% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
  9. Percentage required in 10th, 12th and graduation for doing MBA in Symbiosis?
  10. How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?
  11. List of merit colleges in Chennai? I have scored 90% in 10th and 95.1% in 1st inter
  12. After completing Law can I join Direct Inter Level? Any percentage requirement for it? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Am I eligible for CBI posts if i have scored 47% in 10th CBSE board?
  14. Can i join ICWA after completing my MBA?
  15. What a person with good academic record should do for internship?
  16. Can I get software job even i got below 60 percentage in academics?
  17. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  18. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
20th June 2013, 11:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage should a person get in 10th and inter exam?

It depends on the intentions of the person regarding his or her future. Marks obtained in 10th and inter are usually considered for selection in MNC. Candidates with a consistent percentage of marks are considered for recruitment. For example, TCS usually recruits candidates who have obtained at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation. Marks obtained in intermediate acts as the basis for graduate level admissions also. In most cases, those who have a minimum cut off of 50% marks will be considered for graduate level studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?