18th October 2011, 08:07 PM
majetinavya

Eligibility criteria to write Syntel exam? Is it necessary that the percentage is 10th inter should be 60%?

sir please tell me what is eliblity for writing syntel exam is that neccesary tenth inter also should have 60%
inter i am having only 58% tenth and b.tec i am having 65%
am i elible for writing exam ah?

21st October 2011, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to write Syntel exam? Is it necessary that the percentage is 10th inter should be 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majetinavya View Post
sir please tell me what is eliblity for writing syntel exam is that neccesary tenth inter also should have 60%
Dear friend,

Syntel is the reputed company in the IT industry.So you can apply for it.

The criteria for Syntel company-

1)Candidate must be score at least 50% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process for Syntel:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

So you are not eligible for SYNTEL .

Thanks
21st October 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to write Syntel exam? Is it necessary that the percentage is 10th inter should be 60%?

inter i am having only 48% tenth and b.tec i am having 62%
21st October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir iam having 80% in ssc exam
73% in inter
58% in b.tech with one backlog(4-1)
so,now can i regester for syntel exam
23rd October 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a ete student with 10th 64%, 2 59.19 and btech 7.5, so am i eligible for satyam.
26th October 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a etc student with 10th 67%,48% in 2 and 62% in btech having no backlog,so am i eligibie to register for syntel.
26th October 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing btech in etc with 69% in 10th, 48.66% in 2 and 63% in btech ,so am i eligible to register for syntel ?
9th November 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir am having 10th 65 . puc 42 and BE 55 what can i do ???
14th November 2011, 04:11 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Syntel is the reputed company in the IT industry.So you can apply for it.

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.
So you are not eligible for SYNTEL .
Thanks,
15th November 2011, 11:33 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
Here is the eligibility criteria for SYNTEL

1.Academic qualification :
You must score minimum 60% throughout your career

2.Backlog factor :
You should not have any active backlog

3.Study gap criteria :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here...

I think you have all this criteria..

All the best....
18th November 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 53.6 % in 12th,n 67 in 10th and 69 in b.tech computer science ,am i eligible for syntel exam,as company online exam is being conduction in my colleage campus..
26th November 2011, 03:05 AM
m.khushhal

Syntel is a best IT company any Graduates can apply for this company.
like B.Tech/MCA can candidates can apply for this company.
Recently syntel is going to conduct walk in interview in hyderabad.
You should have at least 60% of marks in your B.Tech.
You you are in final year you should not have more than 3 backlogs.
Selection process will be:
Written test: this written test consist technical question, aptitude, general awareness etc
Group discussion
Interview
4th December 2011, 09:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Syntel is a Singapore based telecom company. It recruits candidates in India too for the local operations here. So it visits campuses regularly for this drive.

Now every year, their requirements are different and so they put different criteria every year.

However I am listing the most common ones, which are definitely required.

1. You should be a graduate in Engineering with a minimum 60% aggregate.

2. You should have secure more than 60% in both your 10th and 12th.

3. You should not have more than 1 (or sometimes 2) year gap in your academic career.

4. You should have a smart, dynamic and impressing personality.

So yeah in a way most of the times it is necessary that a candidate should have got a minimum 60% in his/her 10th and 12th.

If you hold good knowledge about the subject, then you can apply off campus also. There you can request them to consider your plea in case you have less in your 10th boards.

The selection procedure is in three steps. Firstly you would have to sit for an aptitude test. If you manage to get through, then you would be sitting for a technical test, or group discussion round.

Lastly you would be called for the Personal Interview.

I am uploading some of the last years Syntel Placement Papers.
Hope they help.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: doc Syntel Technical Questions.doc(30.0 KB, 169 views)
4th December 2011, 11:17 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am a ete student with 10th 64%, 2 59.19 and btech 7.5, so am i eligible for satyam.
See, to sit in mahindra satyam campus recruiment , you should have followings:-
1)more than 60% in 10th
2)more than 60% in 12th
3)more than 60% in graduation
4)no backlog pending allowed.
19th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir actualy i am having 52% in class 12th am i eigible for syntel
20th June 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m having 79% in ssc & 67% in HSC & 54% aggregate of BE........NO gap in between......so am i eligible for exam???
22nd June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir im fresher....i hav cmpleted my comp engg wid 59.73 agrre...i hav scored 80% in final yr....n my ssc n hsc mrks are 83.33% n 79.90% repectivly...so m i eligible for syntel..
14th July 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir m fresher ....m dng b.e 3rd yr nd i hav scored 54.8% in 12th nd 71.4% in 10th nd 66% in b.e.....sir plzz tel me am i eligble for syntel..as soon as possible ....
21st August 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored in 10th 58% and 55% in 12th ,and my agregrate 65% in be, am i eligible for syntel
2nd September 2012, 10:21 AM

sir im a final year btech student and 2013 passout i had 74.5 in btech and inter 69.3 and 52.16 in tenth am i eligible
7th January 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for syntel 60% or 50% throughout?
7th January 2013, 04:55 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For applying in SYNTEL, the academic qualifications required is that your percentage should be at least 50% throughout.
That means , in 10th, 12th and in graduation.
The process of recruitment includes an aptitude test, which includes quantitative aptitude and verbal skills.
Then a group discussion. And finally a personal interview
Gud luck
7th January 2013, 05:59 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Question Re: Eligibility criteria to write Syntel exam? Is it necessary that the percentage is 10th inter should be 60%?

Quote:
sorry you are not eligible for that as per mu information

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.
7th January 2013, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For Syntel Campus Interview you should have following Qualifications:

-B.E or B.Tech or MCA with atleast 50% marks from a recognised university.

-You must also have 50% marks in 10th and 12th class then only you will be eligible for it.

-Students should not have any arrears at the time of applying for Syntel Interview.

-Maximum 1 year of gap is allowed .

-Those who are Indian Origin and have valid passport are only eligible to apply.

The selection will be based on the following process:

-Online Test

-Technical Interview

-HR Interview

If you perform well then you will be selected.
9th January 2013, 01:41 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Eligibility criteria to write Syntel exam? Is it necessary that the percentage is 10th inter should be 60%?

Quote:
For Syntel Campus Interview you should have following Qualifications:

-B.E or B.Tech or MCA with atleast 50% marks from a recognised university.

-You must also have 50% marks in 10th and 12th class then only you will be eligible for it.

-Students should not have any arrears at the time of applying for Syntel Interview.

-Maximum 1 year of gap is allowed .

-Those who are Indian Origin and have valid passport are only eligible to apply.

The selection will be based on the following process:

-Online Test

-Technical Interview

-HR Interview
10th October 2013, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Currently, what is the eligiblity criteria for B.tech final yr student to apply for Syntel? i mean graduation percentage/class 10th/class12th??
PLZ REPLY...
10th October 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 58.13 in b.tech and in inter I have 77% and in tenth I have 83% whether I am eligible for syntel or not please reply fast
21st October 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir m having 59% in both 10th,12th and 70% in BE..m i elligible for syntel
27th October 2013, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir this is Adithya presently iam in 4th year 2010 batch and i have 61 and last semester backlog so i am i eligible for syntel
2nd June 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 57% in ssc. 47% in HSC. 43% in TY BCOM. Can I apply for job in syntel for back office operations
1st October 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

To sir iam deepthi of 4 btech 2015 am I eligible for syntel I having 10th 64.5,inter 67.1 and btech 63
20th June 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I have 50.2% in 10th , 59.4% in 12th and 86% in graduation (B.E). So am i eligible or not for syntel ??
2nd May 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have one kt in my 5th semester persuading banking and insurance final year (bbi) I'm I eligible for the job?
21st November 2018, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got placed in syntel,I have 60% in degree,is it necessary to have a 60% in first attempt only or is it ok to have 60% by considering backlogs marks also ,will they reject me in document verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?