29th December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is necessary for admission in Civil Engineering 2nd year in West Bengal college?

how much rank necessary to get admission in civil engineering 2nd year in west bengal college?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is necessary to get admission in Civil Engineering 2nd year in West Bengal College?
  2. How much rank is necessary in JELET exam to get admission in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year for 4 years course in government college in West Bengal?
  3. Can i get admission directly to 2nd year B.Tech course in Engineering College in West Bengal?
  4. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  5. Can I study Civil Engineering with 1059 rank in JEXPO in West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  7. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  8. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  9. Which companies offering training to 2nd year Civil Engineering students in West Bengal, Delhi?
  10. What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  12. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  13. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  14. Can I get admission in best civil engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 49% in PCM?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much rank should I obtain to get admission in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  17. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  18. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET?
22nd September 2012, 09:40 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much rank is necessary for admission in Civil Engineering 2nd year in West Bengal college?

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 45% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
Passing entrance exam is a must. Rank can be anything from 1 to 100000, all are acceptable in different - private, government and autonomous colleges offering engineering.
28th April 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank is necessary for admission in Civil Engineering 2nd year in West Bengal college?

no of seat for sc st obc general for civil engineering
16th July 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 1224.so pls tell me that which college i can get in west bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?