28th March 2014, 04:58 PM
devang2993

Admission in M.Tech Computer Science having Gate score of 633?

Gate score 633 (AIR-1367) in Gate 2014 CS..?Where can I get Admission in M.tech in computer science with this score..? Which are the best colleges in which I should apply with this score.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  2. How much score is required in GATE to get admission?
  3. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  4. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  5. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  6. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  7. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  8. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I get M.Tech admission in computer science after scoring 311 in GATE?
  10. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  11. Is GATE score compulsory for admission in Ph.D in computer science
  12. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get M.Tech seat in CS without GATE score?
  14. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  15. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  16. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  17. Mtech in IIT Madras through GATE score?
  18. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
10th April 2015, 03:04 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech Computer Science having Gate score of 633?

Your GATE rank is very good. You must try for IITs in anywhere India for M.Tech. A particular rank will never ensure you which particular college you will get admission in. Every college, especially like IITs, IISc aspires for GATE candidates only and then selects the top scorers among them. So, since you are at 633, you have 1-632 before you. Numbers of seats are obviously less than 70. So that means, you will have to take forms from multiple universities and see in which one you get a chance. For you, the best range of colleges will be IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Roorkee, IIT Chennai, NIT Durgapur, NIT Trichy, etc. So try in most of these colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?