29th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Colleges which are suitable for me after completing diploma in IT with 84%?

sir,I have completed my diploma in Information tech. with 84% marks.which collages are suitable for me for degree.I am in open category.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are suitable for me if I want to do B.Tech course through distance education(AICTE approved) after completing diploma in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  3. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  4. Am I suitable for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma course?
  5. Which course is suitable in diploma after completing ITI in Electrician?
  6. Is there any reservation for B.Tech in Government Colleges especially after completing diploma?
  7. How to get a suitable job or training after completing diploma in ETC?
  8. With respect to job opportunities which is better for me between B.Sc and Diploma? Which diploma course is suitable for me if secured 94% in 12th?
  9. Suitable courses for me after completing Diploma in Leather Goods and Footwear Technology?
  10. Career and courses doubt after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  11. Which course is suitable for me after completing engineering in E&TC?
  12. Is there any reservation in B.Tech after completing diploma?
  13. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  14. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  15. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course? -- [New]
  16. How to do polytechnic diploma after completing 10th?
  17. Can I get admission in government colleges after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? I have passed 3rd year diploma
  18. Which course will be suitable for me if have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering(Distance Learning Mode) and working in company? Can I be a graduate now after 9 years of completing diploma?
30th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges which are suitable for me after completing diploma in IT with 84%?

dear friend,
To join in B.tech after completion of your diploma, you have to appear in lateral entry exam first..
You have to do well , in the lateral entry exam.. after clearing the result you will get a score card , depending on which you can take admission in B.tech through the counseling.

So, if you really want to take admission in B.tech then you have to appear in lateral entry exam..
your diploma marks will not help you to take admission in B.tech..
Go for the entrance exam..

All the best.
30th July 2011, 12:10 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges which are suitable for me after completing diploma in IT with 84%?

hi dear
After complete your Diploma
you able to go for degree college
but for this you give the entrance exam
like:-
IIT JEE
AIEEE
OJEE
WBJEE

then if you eligible to get rank then
according to this rank your college will choose.

but most top engineering college's are:-

*IIT,KHARAGPUR
*IIT,KANPUR
*IIT,ALLHABAD
*ALL NIT COLLEGE
*BITS PILANI
4th April 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have completed my diploma in EC2. with 84% marks.which collages are suitable for me for degree.I am in open category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?