12th September 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should I get to enter in aeronautical engineering?

how much rank i should get to enter aeronatical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I get to enter in aeronautical engineering?
  2. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Procedure to enter in Aeronautical engineering after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  8. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How much rank is required in EAMCET to get into Aeronautical College?
  10. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  11. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  12. Any entrance exam to enter into Aeronautical Engineering course? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?
  14. Procedure to enter in Aeronautical Engineering college after 12th in Canada?
  15. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  16. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  17. What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?
  18. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
17th March 2018, 06:16 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank should I get to enter in aeronautical engineering?

Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course. The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering course is 4 years.

ELIGIBILITY: Applicants who want to enter in Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering course have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board of education.

In order to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering in govt college you have to score your rank below 5000.

BEST COURSES AFTER THIS COURSE

1. M.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering)

2. Ph.D. (Aeronautical Engineering)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?