21st October 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure to enter in Aeronautical engineering after 12th std. in variuos colleges.

regards
ankita

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to enter in Aeronautical engineering after 12th
  2. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  3. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  4. Procedure to enter in Aeronautical Engineering college after 12th in Canada?
  5. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  11. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  12. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  14. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  15. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  16. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What should I do further to become an astronaut after completion of 10th? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
9th December 2011, 09:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to enter in Aeronautical engineering after 12th std. in variuos colleges.

regards
ankita
Hello Ankita,
After giving +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths one is eligible for B.e/B.tech in aeronautical engineering.One has to for the qualifying exam though,conducted by the IIT, also known as Joint Entrance Exam.
For more appropriate information you can refer to the official site of Aeronautical Engineering.
6th September 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?

Is there any scholarship for finantialy weak students
10th September 2012, 05:20 PM
nagaraj g m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

regards
ankita
dear friend,
after comleting your 12th you are eligible to join it.
if you are from karnataka then you can write CET,
or else you can attend entrance test of IIT OR
AIEEE.. they will seat according to their rankings,
so by chance if you won't seat you can take mangement seat............
so study well,prepare for entrance
all the best to you.

thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?