12th October 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should I get in GATE in order to get a seat in IIT's and IISc's? I am a BC candidate

Sir,
I am K.Kanchana studying pre-final year in B.Tech,ECE department from tirupati
my question is : How much rank should I get in GATE 2013 in order to get a seat in IIT'S and IISC'S. I am a BC-A candidate.
please answer me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I get in GATE in order to get a seat in IIT's and IISc's? I am a BC candidate
  2. Rank that one should obtain in GATE 2015 to get into IITs or NITs? -- [New]
  3. Any chance to get a seat in any IIT after securing 4335 rank in GATE?
  4. Minimum rank required to get a GATE seat in IITs for IT branch?
  5. How to get a seat in NIT after scoring 7323 rank in GATE?
  6. How much rank should a muslim boy get in GATE to get seat in IITs and NITs for Civil Engineering in specialization for Hydraulics and Water resources
  7. Can I get admission into IITs being a candidate of SC category with a score of 368 in GATE Exam?
  8. Can I get seat in any of the IITs with a GATE score of 372?
  9. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  10. Can I get into IITs after scoring 57 to 63 in GATE? How much rank can I expect?
  11. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  12. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Marks required by the PWD candidate to secure a seat in IITs under EC stream?
  14. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  15. Is it necessary to join Coaching Institute for AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  17. Will I get a seat with 33 marks in IIT JEE under OC category?
  18. Electrical Engineering Better Subject for Civil Services Exam?
7th June 2016, 10:32 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank should I get in GATE in order to get a seat in IIT's and IISc's? I am a BC candidate

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This entrance examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for admission in Master of Technology course. The eligibility criteria for this entrance examination is that you must have done bachelor of engineering or technology from a recognised university. Final year candidates of B.Tech can apply for this exam.

For Backward category candidates, minimum rank within top 500 can fetch you admission in any IITs or IISCs in any good branch of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?