6th August 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should a muslim boy get in GATE to get seat in IITs and NITs for Civil Engineering in specialization for Hydraulics and Water resources

What rank should a muslim boy should get in gate for getting seat into iits and nits for civil engineering in specilization for hydrolics and water resourses

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Hydrology & Water Resources Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Engineering Papers
  2. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  3. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  4. Any chance to get a seat in any IIT after securing 4335 rank in GATE?
  5. How to get a seat in NIT after scoring 7323 rank in GATE?
  6. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Water Supply Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course in BHU?
  9. Can I get into IITs or NITs after scoring 44.33 marks with a rank of 2949 in GATE?
  10. Rank that one should obtain in GATE 2015 to get into IITs or NITs?
  11. Which all NITs or IITs offer Nanoelectronics? Study material to prepare for GATE?
  12. What are the possibilities to get admission in good colleges like NIT and IIT? My rank is 2112 in civil engineering
  13. Cutoff for EE in M.Tech in Mesra?
  14. Any chance to get into IITs after scoring GATE rank of 2705 in Mechanical branch and 551 score? In which NITs can I get?
  15. Can I get a seat in NITs with 11388 rank in GATE 2015? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for any universities, NITs or IITs after scoring 3467 in GATE? Can I get in Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  17. Can I try for any of the BITS/NITS/IITs after scoring 392 in Mechanical Engineering in GATE with 9151 AIR?
  18. Can we get M.Tech seat in any other IIT or NIT if the GATE score is qualified?
18th March 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank should a muslim boy get in GATE to get seat in IITs and NITs for Civil Engineering in specialization for Hydraulics and Water resources

Sir
I have qualified gate in biotechnology with rank 871.Is there any possibility to join M tech biotechnology in IIT or NIT
18th March 2015, 02:09 PM
pradeep1330

Thumbs up Re: How much rank should a muslim boy get in GATE to get seat in IITs and NITs for Civil Engineering in specialization for Hydraulics and Water resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What rank should a muslim boy should get in gate for getting seat into iits and nits for civil engineering in specilization for hydrolics and water resourses
There is no separate category for Muslims.you come under other backward class(OBC). You need to get 45-50 marks to get IIT'S & NIT'S.structural engineering moves first in most of the top colleges.since you have chosen hydraulics u need 45+ marks. All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?