30th June 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should I get to join kakatiya Institute?

how muh rank should get to join in kakatiya institute...please tell me hw much is it

16th February 2016, 12:00 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank should I get to join kakatiya Institute?

Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science, Warangal popularly known as KITSW. This is a good Institute which started functioning in 1980 with BTech.

To take admission in this college you need a good score in the entrance examination. It is a good college so if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry and take admission. There are lot of opportunity available after completing the B.Tech course. So, first complete your graduation degree with good score.

I advise you to choose any branch as per own interest not by any other. All details information regarding the admission process, fee structure of the course offered by KITSW is available on official website. So, kindly visit the official website- http://www.kitsw.ac.in/
9th June 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank should I get to join kakatiya Institute?

How much rank should I get to secure a seat in B pharmacy in kakathiya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?