12th February 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can I get after completing B.Pharmacy?

how much salary i can get after complete b.pharmacy

18th September 2013, 08:06 PM
jeevan maroju
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much salary can I get after completing B.Pharmacy?

Hi friend...

You can get a chance of applying in a good company.
If you performance is good the company will give you enough salary which you want.
But every company starts with low salary and increases the salary based upon the performance of the employee.
Just join in the duty in which you are interested to do but do not try to join in a duty from which you get more salary (this is my suggestion....)
Work hard and Get More Salary.
You may get more than 20000 at the beginning of your joining, but later it will be increased...

All The Best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?