31st August 2011, 10:04 AM
abeljacobgeorge

Which course is better for sudden job and more salary between MBA and M-Pharmacy after the completion of B-Pharmacy?

After B pharm shud i choose Pharm m or MBA???
which is the field to get a sudden job and more salary??

Related Questions:
31st August 2011, 07:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for sudden job and more salary between MBA and M-Pharmacy after the completion of B-Pharmacy?

Both the courses do offer good scope. It will mainly depend on the institute from where you have studied the same. If you are joining institutes like IIM for MBA then certainly that will be a better option. But it is important that you select the course based on the career that you would like to have. If you more interest in research job then M.Pharm is the better option.
14th October 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for sudden job and more salary between MBA and M-Pharmacy after the completion of B-Pharmacy?

how much salary i can get ofter completion of my b pharm in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?