18th July 2012, 12:07 PM
sahilshruti

How much salary can I get in any company after scoring 35 in GATE?

my actual marks in gate is 35......howmuch salary can i get in any company...or can i select in psu for jobs?

2nd October 2012, 05:46 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: How much salary can I get in any company after scoring 35 in GATE?

Dear aspirant,
Once you fill the form for Gate entrance then you will find a lot of notifications that should be filled separately for getting jobs in those companies.

So, it is your duty to check the different notifications and apply for them and after that if you find the result they will check your result through GATE website and will call you i.e. they will send the call letter for interview and GD.

There will will be personality test from their part for a number of students they will select according to the cut off set up by them..

I am sorry to say with 35 marks it is tough to think of any post in this field.
You need to score around 50 to be sure of getting a call for these different core companies in public sector.

So, your GATE marks has a great importance in deciding your candidature for different companies.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?