7th June 2012, 10:20 AM
Padmakumar8

What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?

Iam ECE 2012 pass out i want to join electronics core company what is the difference between core company and soft ware company in work environment, security,salary plz reply
Id[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What should my son do after finishing his B.E Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. What kind of jobs one gets in a software industry?
  3. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get placed in core company with atleast 15,000 salary?
  5. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  6. Can I join in Pharmaceutical industry after doing BSc chemistry
  7. How to get placed in company after B.Com?
  8. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  9. How to work in a core company after passing Chemical engineering? How to get into a Glass company?
  10. With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?
  11. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  12. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  13. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  14. How to work in software company? I am a BSc 6th semester student
  15. Question papers of management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare Limited?
  16. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission? -- [New]
  17. Is Cisco a good company? How much is the starting salary for the freshers and how good is the work environment? Where are its branches in India?
  18. Migration from IT company to core company?
26th September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?

tell me the difference between Core and Software companies??
24th October 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?

if u want to go for on software company u need more programming language and also u need to updating ur programming language monthly but if u need to join core company they need only hard workers.....
28th January 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between software company and software industry?
31st January 2013, 12:06 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tell me the difference between Core and Software companies??

Dear Aspirant,

The Difference between Core and Software companies are as follows:

Since you are from the ECE/EEE/MECH department or any department.If ECE is taken as an example. That core subjects like VLSI,Microprocessor and etc.

The Core company for this students will be the company who deals with the microprocessor and etc.

The Non Core company for this students will be the software company.

So if the Student is from ComputerScience/IT his core industry will be a software industry.

In short the core industry can defined like the main domain in his/her engineering stream relates to the core company.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
2nd February 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

how to reach electronics company iam completed my b.tech in ECE branch having 63% mark plz suggest .......
25th May 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what salary i will get after passed in gate exam?
10th June 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

If I complete be-ece ,where would I be placed?
8th July 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

im from ece and i have intrested to go core side how to prepare for that ?suggest me plzzzz.......
28th January 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have to be place in core company what are the qualification to get placed in core.what is the cgpa for core company.
12th December 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 1 arrear in mechanical engineering . icause any struggle to join in any core companies
23rd September 2016, 11:57 AM
PALRAJAPPA

what is the difference between software company and software industry and core company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?