16th June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How much is the salary for TCS company?

i have to one year experiance bpo good typing skill and kwondge i am completa 2nd puc i am jaing u r company how much salary giving in tcs company

20th August 2012, 08:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much is the salary for TCS company?

there are a lot of positions in different department in Tata Consultancy. If you are asking about the Business Out Processing unit than the salary depends on whether you are in out bound or inbound process or technical process. however, the minimum salary they offer is Rs 180000 per annum.
2nd October 2012, 05:51 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
TCS stands for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES.

TCS has a lots of processes.
Software
Hardware and Networking
BPO processes

If you are talking about software or hardware professionals then let me tell you the fact that they generally visit different colleges in order to select them and they provide the salary for a fresher in teh range 22000-27000.

It is based on the performance you shown and according to the post for which you are being interviewed.

If it is a BPO process they provide a salary range of 14k to 16 k for freshers.

In order to clear these interviews you need to be perfect in aptitude problems and in English.
There will be HR rounds where they will check your communication skills which is an integral part of any interview now a days.

At last the salary negotiation part will decide your salary.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
17th December 2012, 04:36 PM
internaliser

Hello friend,
you have not mentioned for which line IT or BPO,you want the answer.
if you are a fresher in IT line in TCS,then your package will be 3.25 lakhs per annum,means you will get 23-24 k per month in hand.
if you will join in BPO,you will get 14-15k per month.
For experiences having 2-3 years of experience you may get 6-7 lakhs in TCS.

Thank you
1st March 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am working with KPO since last 1 year, I have been selected in TCS BPO, they offered me salary package of 1.90 lacs...for night shift they will pay extra Rs.4000/month should I accept this offer??
What is future scope after one year in TCS? what will be my salary after completion of one year?
11th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

if i i join 14000 per month after three years how much can i expect in TCS BPO
Career growth is there
11th March 2013, 09:55 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have to one year experiance bpo good typing skill and kwondge i am completa 2nd puc i am jaing u r company how much salary giving in tcs company
The salary depends on the post you hold and the knowledge you have in your subject...and how you work for the company etc...

There are no. of factors which decide it..

But as starting salary or as a fresher when you join you will approximately get the package of 2-2.5 lac p.a.
14th March 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I am Bpharm, MBA and having one year experience in KPO, I got selected in TCS bpo but they offer me only 1.90 lacs package for day shift plus 200 rs per night. Is it good deal?? whats the future after one year. They offer me only night shift.
21st March 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

how much salary giving tcs company to Hardware and network engg who has 3 year exp as tecnical support engg.
22nd April 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,

I have visited this site about many queries and solutions provided. I hope , i will get a good solution from your team.

I am working in Tcs . Completed Bsc and joined for Tcs ITIS .We have no H1 and H2 appraisal for the 1 year completion, but we received 1 year compensation (Variable Allowance). We joined here with 2 years bond. I am going to complete my bond this year. We applied h1 and h2 (2012-2013) and we got hike. Actually , i did a mistake by moved from my previous project , where i initiated h1 and h2 on feb 2013. So they allotted me D band. I hope u know, for all the Bsc graduates will get very less salary till complete the bond. Due to the band, my salary got deducted. iam worrying for that and want to some clarification regarding this. I will complete my bond on this coming july and will get some appraisal after received the Assistance System Engineer Promotion after completed the bond this year. So it will increase my basic pay. Need some information about , 1.) How much i will increase and get my salary on this bond completion and
2.) Will my salary normalised with other who joined in tcs with me. Please give me a clear decision
17th June 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

diff. of payscale betwn bsc and btech freshers grds in TCS...plese exlain??
18th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Tcs HR help desk

Lightbulb Re: How much is the salary for TCS company?

Sorry,first you have go with an intrerview then if you got sorted out the CTC would be based on perfomance and you qualification
11th August 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

how salary tcs offers to mba finance candidates in kpo & bpo for freshers?????????????/
12th November 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Its been seven years I completed my studies. And now I want to do job in tcs is there any possibilities? Plz send me a msg
31st December 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I completed MCA in 2012 and worked in 2012 for 6 months software in an MNC and resigned due to.personal.reasons. Now I.am looking for a job. Iam not sure whether I would come under freshers cadre or experienced cadre, to.apply.through TCS online portal. Pls provide suggestions. And even though I worked in development, I am much interested.in job that involves communicating with people, is it a good choice to apply for BPO? I have moderate programming skills yet I don't feel like.it's my kind of.stuff after workingin development.
31st December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I completed MCA in 2012 and worked in 2012 for 6 months software in an MNC and resigned due to.personal.reasons. Now I.am looking for a job. Iam not sure whether I would come under freshers cadre or experienced cadre, to.apply.through TCS online portal. Pls provide suggestions. And even though I worked in development, I am much interested.in job that involves communicating with people, is it a good choice to apply for BPO? I have moderate programming skills yet I don't feel like.it's my kind of.stuff after workingin development.
4th January 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi All,
I am a MBA and i have total 16 months of experience in two fields (one is ofiice documentation for 7 months and Business Development for 10months) I am just selected in TCS for Market Research Analyst and my salary negotiation is yet undone. I want to know what package they offer considering my experience and how much i can expect from TCS.
Any senior comments are warmly appreciated.

Regards,
Biswajit
7th January 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i am fresher and got selected at tcs for the post of survey programmer in tcs bpo how can be growth in this feld ??????????
i am getting 10k as a stipend amount
9th January 2014, 10:20 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services which is a top IT company in India having operations in various countries.

To the best of my knowledge, there are less number of opportunities in BPO side especially in TCS as it is going to deal with IT projects mostly.

For freshers in the field of IT, the minimum salary offered is 3.2 lakhs per anum.

But in the case of BPO, I am not sure of the exact salary that will be offered.

Anyway, as you are having 1 year of experience in the field of BPO, you can ask for 20-30% hike on your current salary.

But it is not so easy to be placed in TCS.

As a part of selection procedure, you may have to attend for
-Written Test
-Typing Test
-Communication Test
-Technical Interview
-HR Interview

TCS job will almost be considered as Government job in the sense if you get job in TCS, there is no question of firing you from the organization.

Your typing will be an added advantage for you.

The only area where you need to prove yourself is with Communication. So, try to be good enough in that.

Wish you all the best.
13th January 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

salary after one year in TCS??
14th January 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

How much is the salary for TCS company in BPO Sector - Insurance with 8 years of experience?
14th March 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm an employee of Sutherland global Service. I'm working as a consultant for Amazon.com (chat support) for past nine months. Now I'm planing for a next step in my life. Please guide me which stream and which company will be best for me?

10th standard: 80%
12th standard: 67%
Bachelor of Engineering in computer science.
26th March 2014, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get placed in TCS if I do have arrears but having a 1 year experience in BPO field???????
31st March 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Wts da package for fresh mba students....???&wt are da posts for mba students...??/plzz help any1...
3rd April 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

There is no hike. I joined in 2007 as a trainee now as band 2 in 2012. No yearly hike will be given only rating.
10th April 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i got selected tcs bpo non voice process, i have 3.5 years experience But Not In Relevant Field Now My Position bpo1 how much salary tcs gave to me ? Please Send The Details
10th April 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I hv resigned my Job because I relocated to Kolkata.I have total 6 yrs of experience in bpo. My designation was team leader in mnc.I m looking to work with Tcs in Kolkata for bpo sector.I want to know what would be me crct if I join tcs bpo.
12th April 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz..ans dis que urgently...
we got selected in campus selection at bpo and we had completed B.COM..
we are called for d training without stipend..
so will der be any bond before or after training????
what training we will be given??
what will be our salary increment approx. after 1 year??
What work we will be doing???
23rd April 2014, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

I am currently working for airline process at serco.easujet.I have salary package of 210000 rs p.a.I want to know if I get selected what would be my salary for BPA and what I would get in back office
10th June 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self monojit i am a graduate. I have 1 year exp in a bpo (inbound) i wanted to join in tcs .what kind of job is perfect for me ???
16th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am selected in an initial process of selection after that I have 23 days training.I want to know how much salary they give me after completion of my training and will they selected everyone after the training for job in bpo.
23rd June 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How much is the salary for TCS company?

As per TCS offer letter for a fresher BSC graduate they offering 180000 per year. But never expect that , they will give you maximum of 12300 per month in your hand.

For my advice you guys please go for Post Graduation then come to IT industry. Then only you have a good future and you can expect a good salary ,enjoy your life as you wish.
31st August 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

After 2 years job in TCS I want to go for study leave of 2 years and want to complete MBA. After that I again want to continue my job in TCS. Can you guide me how much salary hike will be given to that situation?
15th October 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

This is very urgent for me..
I got selected in tcs for market research analyst.. I want to know during training period tcs provide accommodation facility or not anf what will be salary structure..... I am a frsher and i have completed bba this year 2014...
30th October 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I am selected in an initial process of selection after
that I have 23 days training.I want to know how
much salary they give me after completion of my
training and will they selected everyone after the
training for job in bpo.???
14th November 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I have 5 yrs bpo exp and a break of 3 years after a kid. How much will be CTC in TCS if iam selected
30th November 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any bright future in tcs boo,I am very much confused please suggest me,already I am doing job at tcs since 3 months....
28th September 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi
now I am waiting to attend the ilp in tcs . then after they give employment.
and what is the salary for bpo works. please give the fact
11th November 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I have been selected on campus (b.sc) on the basis of 5rounds of interview. I dont know exactly about the post,perhaps it is for the bpo. So may I know the expected salary for this please..??
27th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.
I got selected in the tcs company for the post of bpo, as recently the company had come to our college took an initial selection procedure.
Tell me abt future growth in bpo feild,, n sir m fresher.
So plzz help me or advice me what to do.
In what years my family will solely depend upon me.
29th December 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Congratulations.. well, most of the people ask growth regarding bpo sector...According to my point of view.. Working in TCS a big brand company,will surely add advantage. If you work nicely and grab the opportunities then you can surely achieve growth.
It totally depends upon you. Yes, definitely Tcs is a big platform where you can start your career.
15th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i got selected in tcs in ITIS. They are offering a package of 1.86lpa. I want to know , will they increase my package after completing training and what would be my post after 2 years as i have a bond of 2 years.
20th July 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in tcs boo in insurance company, could you please tell me what will be the salary given to me.I am BBA fresher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?