8th July 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How much salary could I get after completing M.Pharm in Drug Formulation with 6 years experience in B.Pharm?

hello sir
i am completted my m.pharm in drug formulation and i have the experience of 6 year in b pharm and i wanted no how much salary can i get on india after 2 years experience ???????? please give me the correct answer

8th December 2011, 11:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary could I get after completing M.Pharm in Drug Formulation with 6 years experience in B.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
i am completted my m.pharm in drug formulation and i have the experience of 6 year in b pharm and i wanted no how much salary can i get on india after 2 years experience ???????? please give me the correct answer
Dear Friend,

As you have completed Masters in Pharmacy and on top of that you have a good experience you have a bright career ahead if you continue the same field and sector.

Normally a candidate with your expertise and qualification would earn a minimum of Rs. 500000 to 120000 per annum. But my friend a lot depend upon the way you negotiate your compensation. It might be an astronomical amount as well for a well deserved candidate.

It also depends on how you have performed in your previous companies. If you have been in the same sector it has a real value but if you have changed the industry in-between then the salary will also differ.

Best of Luck
5th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary could I get after completing M.Pharm in Drug Formulation with 6 years experience in B.Pharm?

hello sir i am in 12th right now n i want to do b pharm n then m pharm n want to become a drug inspector then how is it possible,,, wat will be the salary around ...... or tell me d better ways also in that feild plzz answer ............. n will it be good becoming a m pharm???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?