20th June 2011, 02:06 PM
vijaykumarml

How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?

hi iam having 2.5 years experience stiil iam getting 1.5 lacs salary and i completed ccna course with 1.5 years experience in networking . how ican fetch good salary

Related Questions:
  1. Job with good salary after completing diploma and CCNA course?
  2. What will be my salary after completing training in SAP SCM?
  3. What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?
  4. Is CCNA better after 12th? How much starting salary can i expect?
  5. How much salary could I get after completing M.Pharm in Drug Formulation with 6 years experience in B.Pharm?
  6. How much salary can i earn per month after completing CCNA certification?
  7. Is CCNA a good choice after doing BCA? What is the average salary offered to the freshers of CCNA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join CCNA course in Mumbai after completing B.E CS?
  9. CCNA from NIIT will get me a good job with decent salary?
  10. How can I get an urgent job having done CCNA and have 1.5 years of work experience?
  11. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  13. What will be the salary package of a fresher? How beneficial will be to do CCNA after B.E?
  14. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  15. Good job with a good salary for MCA holder having 5 years of experience as System Admin & Console Technical support?
  16. Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?
  17. What is the expected salary package for CCNA freshers in abroad?
  18. What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary? -- [New]
25th October 2011, 07:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?

Usually a person after completing CCNA course will get a salary of more than 5 lakhs per annum. With your experience you should get more than 5 lakhs per annum. You can try to change the firm and apply in some other reputed firm. You should project your skills and talent during interview to demand more salary. Shifting to some other city will also be a good option for you.
6th February 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?

one thing is most impotent that we get ccna but in fist time no any job given by company, then how we get experience in market
if have no a
6th February 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam fee for ccna in bangalore?
11th March 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

how much salary I expect after doing ccna course
17th April 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What course option for commerce give more than 5lakhs per annum
15th May 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing ccna now ,having 2 yrs experience in networking testing too..how much salary package can i ask for after completing ccna?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?