22nd February 2016, 08:13 AM
Subi-82

What will be my salary after completing training in SAP SCM?

Hi,

I am a professional with more than 11 years of experience in General Administration, now I am undergoing a training in SAP SCM. I would like to know what will be my salary after completing the training? Whether they will consider my previous years of experience at the time of deciding my salary?

Regards,
Subi

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  2. In which company I will get job through SAP Training if completed B.Com and working in Accounts Department? Starting salary after completing SAP Training?
  3. How much salary I will get after completing SAP Training being a B.Com final year student?
  4. What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?
  5. What is the fee structure for FI module?
  6. How much salary I can get after completion of SAP course being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computers?
  7. Expected salary for a Computer Science Engineer who is pursuing SAP ABAP Training?
  8. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  9. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?
  11. What kind of job I will get after completing 2 months SAP ABAP Training being a B.Tech candidate?
  12. How much is the starting salary after completing CA from Pune and SAP(ABAP) certified?
  13. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
  14. What is the training salary after completing CS executive?
  15. What can I do to get a job after completing MCA from NMIT Bhubaneshwar and also training of SAP?
  16. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  17. What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate?
  18. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
28th January 2018, 09:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be my salary after completing training in SAP SCM?

There is good career with good salary after completion of training in SAP Supply Chain Management. The salary you will get after completion of training in SAP SCM depends on your job title and job location. You may apply for job in India as well as in foreign country. The average salary of SAP SCM trained candidate is approximately $76 800 in United states. If go for job in India, then salary may vary company to company and also depends on your designation. If you go for job of SAP consultant, then it may be approximately Rs. 724800/-. On the other hand, approximate salary of Rs. 1584000/- is offered to General Manager administration/operation. Senior SAP consultant will get little bit higher salary than SAP consultant i.e. approximately Rs. 8 lacs to 9 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?