21st January 2018, 08:28 PM
Laxmi Maa

How much salary package can I expect after having PGDBA HR program from Symbiosis Distance Learning with 3 years experience in American Express?

I have done MBA PGDBA HR program from Symbiosis Distance Learning, including professional course from NIIT MANAGEMENT i.e. BSIM (Bachelor of Management Information System), Oracle DBA & Tally.

I have the 3 years of experience in the American Express (AXP - International Bank) as Business analyst (Operations).

Hence, Can you tell me what will be my salary package in Chicago as Business analyst.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for a government or Ph.D job while doing PGDBA(HR) course from Symbiosis Center for distance learning
  2. Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  3. Expected salary package after PGDBA In Marketing and ICWA?
  4. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  5. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  6. Does the distance course from Symbiosis(PGDBA) carry any value?
  7. How much package can I expect in my initial state of CS career? Is my current work experience of any value?
  8. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  9. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get direct admission into IPCC after scoring 75% marks in PGDBA?
  11. What kind of job will I get after doing PGDBA in Human Resource? Any certifications necessary for HR related jobs?
  12. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  13. Fee structure to join Part Time MBA course?
  14. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  15. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  16. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  17. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  18. How much hike I can expect in TCS being a senior process associate? How to negotiate with HR of TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?