13th April 2011, 08:32 PM
MISS.KANIKA

Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?

What is the scope of event management under MBA??
n also what is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in lovely professional university??....

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?
  2. What is the scope in Event Management? What package will i get after MBA in this?
  3. Scope of MBA course in Operations field? What package can i expect after this?
  4. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  5. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  6. Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  7. is there a good scope in MBA in project management? What is the scope in upcoming years? What is the expected salary package after that?
  8. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. What can I do after passing Agriculture Engineering and Technology?
  11. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  13. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  14. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  15. Is it worth doing MBA from LPU?
  16. How much stength required to do MBA from LPU? Doing MBA by spending money is worth enough?
  17. How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology?
  18. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
26th December 2011, 02:56 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?

The MBA have more scope in this presenc market.Because in every field management is must without management no market,no business.Don't worry MBA is best for any time.
Coming to salary the salary is based on your talent how much fast you completed work.So try to improve how to face the problem.
12th January 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?

what will be the best option to choose after 12th in order to do event management later on??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?