28th December 2012, 11:55 AM
Rudrakshya

How much score do we need in GATE to appear for IIT and NIT?

How much score should i have to do in GATE exam to appear in IIT and NIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Required score in GATE Exam to get into IIT and NIT?
  2. What is the chance of getting into NIT and IIT with a GATE score of 324?
  3. What is the GATE score for M.Tech admission in NIT and IIT college?
  4. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job? -- [New]
  6. How to go for M.Tech in IIT/NIT after scoring 48% in B.Tech EEE from NIT Warangal
  7. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  8. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list?
  9. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT with a score of 35 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any chance to get a seat in IIT or NIT? My GATE score is 430
  12. Minimum marks required for admission in IIT or NIT college through GATE?
  13. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  14. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  15. How to join IIT/NITs or any other top colleges after finishing B.Tech in EC? How much GATE score is required?
  16. IITs or NITs after score of 48 in GATE? Are 10th, 12th and B.E score considered?
  17. Any chance to get a seat in any IIT or NIT after scoring 17000 rank in GATE with a score of 339
  18. Best institutes after score of 508 in GATE and belonging to general category?
2nd July 2013, 09:20 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How much score do we need in GATE to appear for IIT and NIT?

~~~Score required in GATE to get till IIT or NIT~~~

GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers) is a entrence test conducted for BE/BTec holder student to get into institute to persue MTec. Scores in GATE is masored on percentile basis. Folowing are the chances of geting into institute with scores.
1 15 IITs 92 and above percentile.
2 NITs 75 and above percentile.
you can also try some well known institutes like BHATU, VJTI, COEP, MIT, BHU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?