1st August 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How much score is required for IELTS exam to get a seat in German Universities

how much score is required in IELTS exam to got a seat in german universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  3. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  4. German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?
  5. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  6. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  7. Am I eligible to study Master's in German universities having IELTS score of 5.5?
  8. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  10. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  11. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  13. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  14. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  15. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  16. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  17. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  18. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
17th June 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score is required for IELTS exam to get a seat in German Universities

how much score is required in ielts exam to get a seat germany for complete ms in civil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?