16th August 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?

hi i got 59% in B.tech and i have done pg diploma in industrial automation with 70% at present working for a company since 8 months ,gre score is 284 ,ielts 6.0 so i wanted to know whether i have to improve my gre and ielts score to better my admission in good universities and what is the score i should attain in gre and ielts

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  2. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  4. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  5. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  6. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  7. Admission in top 100 universities of US is possible with GRE score of 300 and IELTS band of 6?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  10. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense?
  11. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  12. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  13. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  17. In which universities can I get after scoring 284 GATE score?
  18. Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?
30th November 2014, 06:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?

Your GRE and IELTS score are not enough to get admission in good universities. That's because the good universities will ask for at least 290 marks in GRE and 6.5 bands in IELTS. So, It is better to retake these tests again to get a better score, which is the requirement of many universities. If you can get these scores, you can definitely get an admission in good university.
22nd July 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?

I am expecting GRE 315 and IELTS 7.5. BBA finance major, CGPA 3.08/4.00.

What's the possibility to get funding in B grade North American universities for masters? Which ones are most preferred?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?