24th January 2020, 12:59 AM
Kamwerutabitha

How much to score in Science subjects 12th to get admission in B.Tech Agricultural Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. And, now I wish to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering. So, what should be the minimum score in 12th overall and in Science papers to get admission in UGC recognized regular colleges? Is there any entrance also?

26th January 2020, 07:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to score in Science subjects 12th to get admission in B.Tech Agricultural Engineering?

To get admission in the B.Tech Agricultural engineering course candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted at national level ( JEE ), state level or by the different institutions for admission.

The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with examination. For more information visit the official notification or the website of the institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?