26th February 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech Agricultural Engineering through regular mode and M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering through distance mode can make be eligible for Lecturer in Indian Institute of Soil Science? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Agricultural Engineering and now studying in final year of M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering through distance mode. Please tell me can I become a lecturer in Indian institute of Soil Science? What should I do for it?

13th April 2017, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech Agricultural Engineering through regular mode and M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering through distance mode can make be eligible for Lecturer in Indian Institute of Soil Science? What should I do for it?

You need to crack NET/SET to apply for any lecturer job at any government college or institute. Also, make sure that you have got an UGC approved degree from a recognized university.

For lecturer job at engineering colleges, you need AICTE approved degree, which is only available in regular mode. You can apply for lecturer post, when there are any vacancies available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?