6th December 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Visual Communication from Loyala college?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join the Visual Communication course from Loyala college so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Visual Communication? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Marks required to join Viscom?
  3. Fees structure for Visual Communication course in Loyola college?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in Visual Media course after completing class 12th from NIOS board?
  6. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  7. Fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communication
  8. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  9. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  12. Fee details about B.Sc Visual Communication course in aided or Self finance College?
  13. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  14. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Com after completing class 12th (Maths and Biology)? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  16. Which post graduation I can do after completion of B.Sc Visual communication?
  17. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths?
  18. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
10th May 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Visual Communication from Loyala college?

Fees details for joining BSC Visual Communication in loyola college I had finish 12 waiting for the result please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?