9th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation I can do after completion of B.Sc Visual communication?

I am doing B.Sc., visual communication final year,, it going to over...
what will i study after that .. any PG course available for me....or any technical education... I just need to select the best one which would help me to get the right job in future. Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  3. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course?
  4. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after completion of BSc Visual Communication
  5. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  6. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Are there any branches in BSc Visual communication? What is the scope for students of BSc Visual Communication except cine field?
  8. What job I can get if I have completed post graduation in mass communication?
  9. Marks required to join Viscom?
  10. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  11. Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication
  12. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  13. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  14. What is the fees of BSc visual communication in loyola college -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any work related to BSc Visual Communication?
  16. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  18. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
10th February 2016, 10:32 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which post graduation I can do after completion of B.Sc Visual communication?

After B.Sc in visual communication there are many PG courses in India and Abroad.In india you can pursue post graduation diploma in visual merchandising after B.Sc in visual communication and in Abroad you can pursue master of arts in visual communication,master of philosophy in visual communication and Ph.D in visual communication
19th January 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which post graduation I can do after completion of B.Sc Visual communication?

Can I do interior design course after completing bsc.visual communication ? How it's scope?
19th January 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do interior designing after completing BSC.visual communication ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?