13th December 2016, 11:02 AM
sakil molla

What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BA but I have no knowledge about the course so I want to ask you what is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course? What is the qualification criteria required for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc (Botany and Chemistry)? Which course can I pursue after B.Sc?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  5. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  6. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  7. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  10. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  11. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Can I pursue Neurosurgery after completing BDS from India?
  12. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  14. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  15. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  16. Which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should I do after completing the course for great career opportunities?
  17. Which one among B.Sc and MBBS have better career opportunities and benefits? Which one should I pursue to get a Government job after completing Diploma?
  18. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
14th December 2016, 10:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?

Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

For the admission in BA course you need to score minimum of 50% in your 12th class.

To getting admission in BA course you need to fill the application form from which college you want to purse BA course.

After completion of this course you can apply for job in the following employment area are given below.
  • Journalism and Mass Communication
  • Library and Information Science
  • Policing
  • Civil Services
  • Community Service
  • Film Editing and Direction
  • Graphics and Printing Industry
  • International Relations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?