13th June 2011, 08:57 PM
ajay vats

How much should I study to get top 100 rank in IIT JEE?

how much should i have to study to get top 100 rank in iit jee?..please tell me what should i do

Related Questions:
28th October 2011, 04:45 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: How much should I study to get top 100 rank in IIT JEE?

the question of how much should you study is a abstract one the point should be how much should you capture from your studies to use it in exams. The best possible way to judge your self is as follows.

Test-01.
Study a subject in the morning and leave it forwhile day. Now seat back in the night and see how much you remembered.. If you fall below 50% your chance to qualify IIT JEE is zero if above 80% the you will be in 250 rank and if remember 95% the you are up for 100 rank.

Test-02.
Study a topic that require calculation and formula. do all the examples and then leave it for two days (48 hrs) without looking at them, then try out unsolved problems. If you can do it easily then you are good. If you take time to remember and they do it after lot of errors then it is poor and if you can't do it, the forget about IIT JEE.

It is all about how much you can abosorb and when required use it.. It depends on person to person and with deciplined mind you can active that.. It is a hard process and require dedication.

So best of luck..
29th October 2011, 12:00 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend, no one can tell you , that how much preparation you should take to get a rank under 100..

It is totally depends upon your capability, talent, hard work..

These are the important factors...

So, don't think about the result, just do hard work..

You will definitely get success..
All the best.
20th November 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

without tution i am doing iit so what should i do to get good rank
4th September 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

my brain level is low can i crack iit
16th December 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should I get in order to get in to karagpur in mains as well as advanced?
18th December 2017, 09:45 AM
richa.pant

Smile Re: How much should I study to get top 100 rank in IIT JEE?

For top 100 in IIT you really need to work very hard. Be thorough with concepts in NCERT. Solve as many test modules you can. Take coaching from good institute like Aakash. Their study materials are excellent for competitive exams like IIT-JEE. Also, the faculties are very helpful. No matter what happen be confident and keep your hopes up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?