6th July 2011, 11:05 PM
katariyaram

How much is the starting salary after completing CA from Pune and SAP(ABAP) certified?

hii sir., i have completed BCA from pune and i m SAP(ABAP) Certified student,can u tell me how much will be the startin salary for me...?

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  2. Starting salary after completing BCA from government college?
  3. What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?
  4. Starting salary of an Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E?
  5. Expected starting salary of an Architect after completing B.Arch course?
  6. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  7. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?
  8. What is the starting salary of a chartered accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Starting salary and basic salary of BCA holder in foreign IT companies? When generally salary starts increasing?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  11. Job opportunities through B.Sc(Nautical Science) course? Starting salary after completion of this course? -- [New]
  12. What is the starting salary after completing B.Com with 72% and preparing for ICWA final?
  13. Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?
  14. Which post will I get in GATE after passing in CDS exam? What is the starting salary?
  15. What are the jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? What is the starting salary after completing Diploma?
  16. Approximate starting salary for an Architect?
  17. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  18. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
13th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Beready

Default Re: How much is the starting salary after completing CA from Pune and SAP(ABAP) certified?

hello friend,

you did a great thing .
so i think that you can get minimum salary of 30000 anywhere .
if you don't get that salary or any company not offered that much .
then don't join into that company
good luck.
13th November 2011, 01:05 PM
Beready

Default Re: How much is the starting salary after completing CA from Pune and SAP(ABAP) certified?

hello friend,

you did a great thing .
so i think that you can get minimum salary of 30000 anywhere .
if you don't get that salary or any company not offered that much .
then don't join into that company
good luck.
21st January 2012, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum starting salary after sap course
7th February 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, This is shaiksha, completed b.tch and mba. and trained on sap abap(not certified). How much salary can i exect as per the current market situation.? Please send answer to my mail here given.([email protected]).
9th May 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, i m bcs(comp.sci) student is the SAP best career for me??
30th May 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i m diploma (IT) student is the SAP Abap/4
best carrer for me?
7th September 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is sap abap is better than other modules at present market?
10th May 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have 1.6 yrs experience in Oracle Fusion(ADF). Iwant to switch my technology to SAP ABAP. My current salary is 3.4 lakhs pa and I have done MCA. How much sal I can expect after SAP ABAP certification.

Regards,
Susanto
27th June 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
how much salary after BBA and SAP course..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?