24th December 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Starting salary after completing BCA from government college?

What would be the starting salary after completing BCA in from Gov. college in private sector?????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting salary of a B.E government college professor?
  2. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  3. Application for government college after completing BCA?
  4. How much salary can I obtain after completing BCA?
  5. How much is the salary after BCA? Best government colleges for BCA students in Pune
  6. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
  7. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  8. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  9. How much salary will I get after passing BCA+Diploma in Netowkring
  10. Starting salary of an Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E?
  11. How much is the starting salary after completing CA from Pune and SAP(ABAP) certified?
  12. Minimum salary that one can get after completing B.Tech? I am doing mining engineering from government engineering college, Bhuj
  13. How much is the salary after completing BCA course?
  14. Placements for engineering students after doing B.Tech from government college under MPPET? What is the starting salary after B.Tech Civil?
  15. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?
  16. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  17. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. What is the starting salary of a chartered accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2014, 08:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Starting salary after completing BCA from government college?

The salary given to freshers depends on various factors-

1.The company in which one gets employment.
2.The process through which he/she got employment whether off or on Campus.
3.The academic profile of the candidate.
4.The extra curricular activities/courses performed/done by him/her.
5.The interview both personal and technical given by him.
6.Lastly,it also depends on the institute from where one has done his engineering course.

However,the average salary of a fresher ranges from 2-4 lakhs per annum.But it can even go beyond 5 lakhs per annum if one is placed in a very good private company having good academic background along with practical technical knowledge and is able to satisfy the interviewee.
6th February 2014, 08:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Starting salary after completing BCA from government college?

The salary given to freshers depends on various factors-

1.The company in which one gets employment.
2.The process through which he/she got employment whether off or on Campus.
3.The academic profile of the candidate.
4.The extra curricular activities/courses performed/done by him/her.
5.The interview both personal and technical given by him.
6.Lastly,it also depends on the institute from where one has done his engineering course.

However,the average salary of a fresher ranges from 2-4 lakhs per annum.But it can even go beyond 5 lakhs per annum if one is placed in a very good private company having good academic background along with practical technical knowledge and is able to satisfy the interviewee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?