6th February 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How much time should I give to Maths per day for JAM Maths preparation?

I am in 2nd year of maths honorse course. I am preparing for iit jam maths exam so please give me some tips for this....like how much time should i give to maths per day ? what should be my schedule of whole day except college timing ?

7th February 2016, 12:19 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much time should I give to Maths per day for JAM Maths preparation?

JAM stands for Joint Admission Test for Masters.
It is conducted every year for admission in seven IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) colleges and Indian Institute of Science(IISc) for admission in M.Sc and various postgraduate programs.
The students who have completed Bachelor degree with more than 55% marks in Science stream or with Economics subject are eligible to appear in JAM examination.
JAM entrance examination consist of Multiple Choice Question(MCQ), Multiple Select Question(MSQ) and Numerical Answer Type(NAT).
To qualify in JAM examination, students need to study the whole syllabus prescribed for examination and also need to solve previous year question paper to have a idea about the type of questions being asked in the examination.
For preparation of JAM, only university syllabus will not be sufficient, so, students need to study more than that and for that they need to set target to complete particular topic deeply in certain time and to study these syllabus they need to manage time from college and other activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?