6th February 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Comfortable jobs for Mechanical engineering girls?

Sir, I am appearing in last year engineering in which 1st semester I secure 80% marks and now studying in last semester. So which job are comfortable me and which scale are improved to get a good job.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  2. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  3. Do girls easily get jobs in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer?
  4. Which jobs are better for girls in Mechanical Engineering? I am studying mechanical engineering 3rd year
  5. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  6. Is Mechanical Engineering field good for girls?
  7. Is Mechanical Engineering good for girls? Which field is the best and in which companies can girls get good jobs?
  8. Is there any quota for girls in government sector jobs after mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the future in mechanical engineering for girls students?
  10. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  11. Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  14. Is Mechanical Engineering unsuitable for girls?
  15. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  17. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  18. Can girls take up Mechanical Engineering?
6th February 2016, 07:20 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Comfortable jobs for Mechanical engineering girls?

The various comfortable jobs are there for Mechanical engineer,particular for boys but for girls there are only few comfortable job such as in various industries for manufacturing and production.Also works on the job of electrical supervisor in various pvt.companies.
7th February 2016, 12:04 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Comfortable jobs for Mechanical engineering girls?

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. In the today age there are many opportunity in any field so you need to study well and don't worry about the job.

After completing the B.Tech course there are lot of opportunity available for you. You can also participate in the campus placement programe in the final year of the B.tech course. So, don't worry about the job and study well. After completing graduation you may also prepare for the government sector job or you may go for higher education.

As you are studying in final year of mechanical engineering then you have lot opportunity in the core sector. In the final year you may also appear in the GATE examination but you need to prepare for the GATE examination the syllabus is same as of the BTech course so study well then you may get a good score in the GATE examination.

You can also participate in the off-campus placement of any college. If you are interested in higher study then after completing B.Tech you may go for MTech/MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?