8th October 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How much it will cost to obtain a masters degree in Public Health in India?

How much will it cost to obtain a masters degree in Public Health in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D program in India after completing masters of Public Health degree from Bangladesh?
  2. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  3. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  4. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  5. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  6. Where in Delhi can I do Masters in Public Health?
  7. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing masters in public health after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  9. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  10. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  11. Masters in Public Health from UMASS, USA is recognised in India?
  12. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  13. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  14. How to do masters in Public Health?
  15. How can Masters degree in Public Heath be helpful for professional growth?
  16. How can I register myself for MPH in India after completing masters from Western Kentucky university in Public health?
  17. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
18th April 2012, 04:25 PM
piyushtaekwondo

Default Re: How much it will cost to obtain a masters degree in Public Health in India?

these are the some good colleges in india for master degree of public health

1.Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) -delhi

2.Indian Institute of Public Health - Hyderabad

3.Empower School of Health -delhi

4.Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) -pune

5.M.S.Ramaiah Institute Of Health and Science - bangalore

and it will cost u around 10-12 lakh for complete degree.
18th April 2012, 06:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much it will cost to obtain a masters degree in Public Health in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much will it cost to obtain a masters degree in Public Health in India?
It depends which kind of university/college you opt for. Normally the private colleges and universities charge much according to their infrastructure and campus facilities. Government colleges fees are little less compares to private ones.

If you would have mentioned the name of the state or city from where you want to pursue it would have been easier to get precise answer. Consequently, i would suggest you ask your question with full details regarding your choice of state and your budget for pursuing the course.
25th March 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am a medical student means i am general practitioner i would like to continue my lesson and improve my medical knowledge if it is possible pls give me some information about the best and international universities in Delhi thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?